Parental Meeting ❀ Bennett

╔═════ °❀•°✮°•❀°═════╗

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

╚═════ °❀•°✮°•❀°═════╝

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴.

╰──➤ 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂

"Y/n, are you sure it'll be okay...?"

"It'll be fine, Bennett. I promise."

"B-But what if they don't like me? What if I make a bad first impression because of my bad luck!?" He panicked.

You sat beside him on the edge of the bed and held his cheek in your hand, smiling gently. "Don't worry. I know they'll love you. What's not to like?"

"Maybe they'll think I'm a bad influence, and that I'll give you bad fortune..." He mumbled, placing his hand atop yours.

"Bennett..." You sighed at his words before leaning in and giving him a short peck on the lips. "Try not to stress about it. And... Please don't try to be anyone else around them, okay? I love you as you are, and I'm sure they will too."

He blushed from the kiss and nodded, "Okay, I'll try..."

You stood up, letting your hand fall to your side, "Now, we should get going, or else we'll be late."

"Right!" He sprang to his feet.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Oh, my! Y/n, you said he was cute, but I didn't know he'd be this cute!" [Mother's name] said.

"M-Mom...!" You groaned as you entered with Bennett, who chuckled awkwardly.