𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 ❀ 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚

┌─────────────☂️─┐

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭,
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭...

└─🍁─────────────┘

—kazuscara—fluff—florist x tattoo artist au + 2nd day of kazuha week <333—1

kazuscara
fluff
florist x tattoo artist au + 2nd day of kazuha week <333
1.5k+

「 LILAC SKIES 

kazuha always held a passion for flowers.

even as a young boy, he would always visit the nearby flower shop to admire the inazuman flora despite lacking the money to buy them. he dreamt of working in such a place, surrounded by nature and blooming life.

so, once he reached a certain age, he opened a shop of his own.

"have a nice day," kazuha smiled, watching the customer walk out the door as the bell jingled behind them.

he continued bunching up a group of flowers, preparing it for a bouquet, and his lips formed a small grin while his fingers brushed against a few of the flower petals. his head swayed slightly as the filling background music sang in his ears, sounding almost like a ghost, or a wisp of smoke.

suddenly, the bell rang to signal a new customer and kazuha's head perked up. his lips parted instinctively, ready to spout his unnecessarily rehearsed greeting, but he choked on his own words when his eyes met those of a violet hue.

the first notable detail about this young man was the tattoo on his neck, and as kazuha's eyes subconsciously trailed downward, he saw more black and white linings along his arms. the man glanced around, eyes half-lidded with what seemed to be boredom, before landing his sights on the florist behind the counter.

kazuha stiffened up under his soft glare, but he wasn't sure why. sure, this was the most handsome yet strikingly beautiful man he'd ever seen, but he hadn't even learned his name. there was no reason to be nervous. right?

"welcome—! what can i do for you?" kazuha asked, exhaling a shaky breath of relief.

the man's eyes flickered over kazuha's figure, causing a sudden ache to blossom in the florist's chest. it was nothing compared to the moment he spoke, though.

"i need a bouquet of dendrobiums."

his voice was surprisingly smooth, blending into the music perfectly as it replayed in kazuha's mind on loop until he realized the customer was still waiting for a response.

"ah—" kazuha nodded. "that'll be 4,000 mora."

"sure."

a cozy pink flushed to kazuha's cheeks, but the violet-eyed customer only managed to catch a glimpse of it before he disappeared to the back portion of the shop to seek out the dendrobiums. during this time of collecting the flowers, he took a minute to breathe and gather himself so he could retain his composure. after creating the bouquet, he returned to the counter, but he still found himself staring at the stranger.