𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞 ❀ 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

❀°────────────────╮

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 "𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞"...?

╰───────────────┄ °❀

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘛𝘣𝘩 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘨

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1406

╰──➤ 𝙂𝙊𝘿 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙈𝙀

all your life, you'd been dying to get a vision. you didn't mind what element, though you had a preference for anemo since you were from mondstadt and you enjoyed the cool breeze of the city. there were so many things you aspired to do once you got one, and you did everything you could in order for you to be considered worthy. you went around mondstadt, constantly asking people if they needed help. you took commissions for the adventurers' guild to help lighten their workload, and you even assisted the acting grand master with her duties on multiple occasions! even when you weren't in mondstadt, you were always conscious of everyone and any issues they might've been experiencing. 

and yet, nineteen years into life, you still hadn't gotten one. of course, that didn't mean you'd give up hope. after all, there was still plenty of life to be lived, right? still, with all the times you'd helped others out of life-or-death scenarios, you thought you'd at least get some bit of recognition.

"i'm so tired," you whined, slamming your head down on the tavern's counter.

"if you're not going to drink, please leave," diluc sighed as he cleaned a perfectly see-through wine glass. 

"no, i'm waiting for venti," you huffed, resting your arms on the counter as well. "he should be here any minute-"

suddenly, the door was kicked open and a cheerful bard waltzed into the establishment. your head perked up and you looked over to see venti taking a seat on the stool beside you. you gasped as your eyes lit up.

"venti!" you chirped.

your best friend. he was an anemo user, which made you jealous to no end, but you still loved him and his company. on multiple occasions, you'd rant to him about your frustrations and how envious you were that he got a vision.