𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 ❀ 𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫...

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1758

╰──➤ 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀

"loves me, loves me not. loves me, loves me not. loves me, loves me not. damn it..."

with all the rose petals on the ground, in front of you, you sighed and dropped the stem. you'd never been particularly romantic, but you were trying to decide whether to confess to your crush or not. you had invited them to the park by your house so you could, but you started to second guess your choice.

"hey, y/n," they greeted, standing beside the bench you were sitting on.

you were startled by their sudden appearance, but you put on a smile, "hey!"

before you could say anything else, they spoke again.

"...i thought i should tell you this in person, which is why i decided to come... y/n, if this is a confession, i'll have to politely decline. i like someone else."

"i-"

you weren't sure what to say. on one hand, you were upset and saddened by this information, but it was also somewhat rude to assume what you asked them there for when you hadn't even said anything. then again, it was valentines day, so you couldn't blame them. they were right, after all.

"i see..." you nodded. "thank you for telling me in person, at least."

you did your best to keep on a smile, though your head was spinning from how quickly everything was happening. without another word, they turned around and began walking away. they really didn't have anything else to say? wow.

"well that went great..." you mumbled, glancing back down to the rose fragments at your feet. "should've listened to the flower."

meanwhile, gorou watched from afar. he couldn't help but overhear your conversation with his enhanced hearing, and the fact that it was you made him want to stay and check if you were alright. he took a deep breath and carefully walked over, hoping it was the right decision to approach you.