𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 ❀ 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚

┌───────🍁───────┐

𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...
𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲...
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞...

└───────🍁───────┘

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 (𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨)𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1748

╰──➤ 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉

you probably wouldn't have agreed to meet your new roommate at kiminami restaurant if he wasn't a friend of aether's. well, you wouldn't have agreed to have him as your roommate at all if he was a random stranger.

"hey, aether! i have a favor to ask."

"yeah?"

"do you know anyone looking for a roommate right now? i need help paying my rent."

"hm... oh! i think i know someone. i'll ask him!"

"thanks, you're the best."

you were meeting him for the first time. you had no idea what he looked like; all you were aware of was his name. you had to admit, he had a pretty name. kaedehara kazuha. you wondered if he'd be pretty personality-wise, too.

you were trembling in your seat out of nervousness since you weren't used to meeting new people and you hoped to make a good first impression on him. you had your phone in your hand as you tapped your fingers on it repeatedly. it was a habit you developed that came up whenever you were anxious.

"y/n l/n?"

you gasped and almost jumped out of the booth as you looked to the left, seeing...

holy shit.

he was gorgeous. his eyes were a warm crimson, his hair was almost white along with some strands that were red. his facial structure was practically perfect, and you noticed a large black and white tattoo of a maple leaf on the side of his neck. his outfit was rather casual; just a dressy white shirt with a jacket overtop and jeans.