𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❀ 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢l

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: My first ever smut so... NSFW content warning + dubcon ig? idk hes drunk so yeah + also this is probably really bad lmaoo

Category: Smut

Original Genshin AU

Note: Im literally gonna kms i cant believe im posting this rn

Word Count: 1978

「 DRUNKEN LOVE

you had been dating kaedehara kazuha for over two years, and you saw many sides of each other during your time. however, you never had the pleasure of seeing your lover drunk.

he always avoided alcohol in your presence, and you assumed it was because the way he acted was embarrassing when under the influence. you couldn't think of another logical explanation, and you turned out to be spot on in your assessment.

the wanderer's face was a deep red, and his eyes were half-lidded. his skin almost matched the hue of the dark streak in his hair as he clung onto you, his head resting lazily on your shoulder. you could hear him giggle into your shirt and smiled, rolling your eyes.

"can you get up, love?" you asked.

he whined, "noo..."

his drawn out answer roused a chuckle out of you, "alright, i'll have to carry you then."

you turned back to the others and sent them an apologetic smile, "sorry, i should get him back to my place before he passes out."

xinyan nodded, "alright! stay safe, you two!"

"we will," you replied before looking back down at kazuha. "kazu, you have to help me here..."

"wait, what...?" he mumbled. "where are we going...?"

he raised his head to look at you cluelessly, and you felt such a strong desire to kiss his precious lips at the sight of it. you were having difficulty keeping control of yourself as well, since you were also slightly tipsy from sharing a few of kazuha's drinks.

"we're going back to my place," you responded.

you hadn't been home in quite a long time, so nothing should've been out of order. you lived in the city of mondstadt, but years ago, you decided to set out on an adventure of your own. eventually, you came across kazuha, and he somehow stole your heart quicker than you could even comprehend it happening.

with his poetic way of speaking, kind heart, and admiration for life, it was a miracle to you how anyone didn't fall in love with him. not only was he beautiful on the inside, but his looks were unmatched, reigning supreme over your heart.