𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 (𝟐) ❀ 𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

°•.•╔✿═════๏⊙๏═════✿╗•.•°

𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐨𝐲...

.•°•╚✿═════๏⊙๏═════✿╝•°•.

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ Modern AU

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1286

╰──➤ DEAR DIARY (2)

after your project had been submitted and finished, aether noticed that you oddly began avoiding him, though you always responded when he started up a conversation with you, despite how awkward his approaches were.

you'd walk past him in the hallways, barely even offering a glance in his direction while he waved to you. in classes, whenever he'd toss notes over to you, you'd crumple them up and stuff them in your pocket. knowing how you felt for him, he found it strange and disheartening.

he didn't give up, though.

you flinched as a small piece of folded paper landed on your desk and you glanced over to aether, who was sitting directly beside you. he gave a defeated smile and you sighed, unfolding it.

'are you okay? i'm starting to worry about you...
-aether'

you picked up your pencil and scribbled down a response before reaching over and setting the paper back down on his desk. his eyes lit up simply because you responded, but his expression quickly dimmed when he read your reply.

'i'm fine.'

his brows knit together as he wrote once more and gently sent the paper back to you. he watched as your eyes flickered over the words and your cheeks began to radiate a deep red hue.

'can i walk you home today? so we can talk about it?'

you hit him in the head with the crumpled note after writing your answer and he hastily opened it up.

'i guess so.'

"so... why have you been avoiding me?" 

his question left a silence to linger through the air as your grip on your backpack straps tightened. the breeze whisked past you, pulling aether's hair off to the side. he waited patiently as your eyes were glued to the sidewalk in front of you as you walked at a moderate pace. you could see his shoes from the corner of your eye.