𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 ❀ 𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐦𝐢

┏━━━━━ •◦இ•◦ ━━━━━┓

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...

┗━━━━━ •◦இ•◦ ━━━━━┛

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭! (Kokomi pls come home-)

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1197

╰──➤ 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙀

it was your roommate, kokomi's, birthday. so, you decided to do something special with her for the occasion. when she left her room in the morning, she found you with a bunch of ingredients on the kitchen counter. you were counting everything and making sure you had what you needed.

"okay, that should be everything," you mumbled.

"y/n? what are you doing?" kokomi asked, walking over to look at the items.

"oh! happy birthday!" you grinned after realizing she was there. "and good morning. i thought since it's a special occasion, we could bake a cake together!"

she stared at you for a moment without answering, so you spoke again, "ah, but for now, i'll just make you breakfast. you can go back to sleep for a little while, you deserve the rest!"

"really?" she asked before yawning quietly. "y/n, you don't have to do all this for me..."

"well, you've always worked really hard and you've been the best friend i could ask for, so it's kinda my responsibility to make you feel special for at least a day, right? let me treat you."

she sighed and smiled, "thank you."

"yep! no problem!" you turned her around and pushed her toward her room hastily, startling her a bit. she gave you a confused look as you put your hands on your hips, but without another word, she returned to her room.

"hm... what should i make?"

you lightly knocked on kokomi's door, holding the tray of food with one hand. after getting no response from her, you quietly opened the door to see her still wrapped in her blankets. her hair was a bit messy, but it was cute. you rarely got to see her so peaceful, since she was constantly overworking herself. you went over to her desk and set down the tray, moving her notebook to make room for it. once you picked it up, you realized it was the journal she used to keep track of her energy. curiously, you peeked inside and flipped to the latest entries.