𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 ❀ 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮

╭─────༺♡༻─────╮

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

╰─────༺♡༻─────╯

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘎𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘶'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴-

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1304

╰──➤ 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈

Blades of grass create a vast field in which Ganyu lays, along with you.

"Ganyu..." You say.

"Hm? Yes?" She turns her head to look at you, the grass now pressing against her cheek.

"Do you get lonely?"

"U-Um, well... Yes, of course, why?"

"Just wondering. The only times I don't feel lonely are when I'm with you," you smile, turning your head to look her in the eye. "Thanks for curing my loneliness, Ganyu."

Her face burns from your words, but she returns your small smile, "You cure my loneliness, too, Y/n."

The blue-haired girl abruptly bolts upright, the smell of sweet flowers filling her nose. She glances around and realizes it's nighttime, and she slept the entire day away in a grassy field, similar to the one from her dream. She thinks back to that dream and a heavy blush takes over her face. 

"Oh my archons, I can't believe I slept until night...!" She whispers in a panicked state. "I hope I didn't have any extra work today..."

"Ganyu, there you are!"

She freezes at the sound of your voice, reminded of what you said during her sleep. Meanwhile, you run over with a worried expression until you're standing in front of her.

"I've been looking all over for you since this afternoon," you say. "Were you here the entire time?"

"Y-Yes, I'm so sorry!" She apologizes, standing up to meet your eye level. "Please forgive me, I... I fell asleep..."