𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐤𝐲 ❀ 𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢

┌──────〔✹〕──────┐

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫!
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞!

└──────〔✹〕──────┘

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘗𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮- 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵.

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1732

╰──➤ 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙎𝙆𝙔

you were never big on drinking, but there were times when everything became... too much. only on special occasions would you give in to your urges to dislocate your soul from your body, but even then, you tried not to overdo it. you hated feeling like you weren't in control of yourself; it made you feel vulnerable.

"you're not even going to have one drink?" ganyu asked.

"i don't plan on it. i'll be fine here, you can go dance with keqing or whatever," you replied.

her face heated up, "o-okay... come get us if you need anything!"

"yep."

the reason you were out in the first place was because you'd just found out your (now) ex boyfriend was cheating on you and your friends insisted on treating you. of course, though, they went to have fun by themselves. you couldn't blame them; you were a bit of a downer with your situation, but it still hurt. part of you wanted to meet someone who you could stay with for a night and never see again, but you knew that would barely make you feel better.

"one glass of osmanthus wine, please."

you flinched at the sound of someone's voice and glanced over to see that someone had taken the seat next to you. you tried not to stare, but he was attractive. his voice was deep, and his eyes seemed to glow gold. his skin was practically perfect, and his hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail.