𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❀ 𝐄𝐮𝐥𝐚

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲,
𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲...

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘦 </3

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 2512

╰──➤ 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

what did you do whenever you were looking for an escape from your problems?

you drowned yourself in papers upon papers of work. stacks of it would pile up on your desk with various purposes; homework, personal tasks that required completion, or other miscellaneous jobs. you'd spread out multiple sheets in front of you and shift your attention between them constantly in hopes of finishing them all at the same time.

your best friend, eula, was very aware of your habits, and she always did her best to drag you out of your black-hole room every opportunity she got. this particular time, though, you refused to even look in her general direction.

she gingerly stepped around the stranded papers on your floor and allowed her eyes to wander, observing your living space. it was an absolute disaster; she half-expected to see mold growing on the walls. your bedsheets were messily hanging off the edge of the mattress, and a plethora of garments were strewn about because of your overflowing laundry basket.

finally, her eyes met the back of your head and she stared with a troubled expression as you sat, hunched over your desk as the sound of scribbling echoed within the cavern you called your bedroom. 

"y/n, this isn't healthy," she sighed. "what is going on?"

"it's nothing, i'm fine," you muttered bitterly, pausing briefly before continuing to write.

"you're ridiculous. i can tell you're doing horribly just by the look of this room," she huffed, now frustrated with you. "why have you been avoiding me?"

"i haven't."

"you can't honestly expect me to believe that."

"can we talk about this later? i'm busy," you snapped, slamming your pencil down on the paper. still, you couldn't turn around.