Dear Winter ❀ Chongyun

╒═════════════════✰°

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞...

°✰═════════════════╛

❥ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

❥ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

❥ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦: 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

❥ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘈𝘑𝘙. 

❥ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1905

╰──➤ 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍

"Chongyun, I have a question for you."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a son or daughter?"

"H-Huh? No, I haven't given it much thought..."

Ever since that strange conversation with Xingqiu, Chongyun has been wondering if he'll find a romantic partner to eventually have a child with. Doubtful, but there's still a small shining hope in his heart.

And so, he decided to write letters to his future child, addressing them as 'Winter'. 

'Dear Winter,
           This is my tenth letter to you, so I'm not sure what to say anymore... I hope you like me. I imagine I wouldn't be the most entertaining father to have, but maybe you'd be okay with that. Should I learn about children's games so I can play them with you in the future? Something to consider. I wish I could say I've met someone you can call your mother, but I haven't. As I've always been so busy practicing thaumaturgy, I never had time to search for romantic candidates. I didn't think it was necessary for me, and it's not, but the thought of having someone makes me happy. Where should I even begin to look for a partner? I wish you could somehow write me back with an answer... But I'm going to try finding your mother as soon as possible. I love you.

Sincerely,
       Chongyun.'

"Is this too formal...?" He whispers while rereading the words before neatly placing the paper in his empty desk drawer.

He sighs quietly and glances out the window of his room, "Where do I even start...?"

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•