Chapter 6: The harem gets created

Warning, this chapter contains NSWF and other sexual content. If you are underage or feel offended by it, do not read this chapter

"Wow, Owen, you found Adam Baker in the Mushroom Kingdom, and now he has Princess Peach on his side? That is not good," said Mrs. Dodger as she and the rest of Owen's old friends were meeting him via Zoom. "I know it is, Mom, but I will defeat him for good and avenge Noel's death," said Owen as he put on his serious face as a few tears fell down his face when he mentioned Noel's name. "Good job, Owen, your brother would be proud of you right now," said Katty as she knew Noel's death really affected her childhood friend. "Thanks, Katty, hey you and the others should meet my new friends sometime down the road if you're not too busy with other stuff," said Owen as he showed a picture of him with the SMG4 Gang that was taken the day after he arrived at his new home. "I still can't believe you're friends with THE SMG4, Owen, that is really impressive considering you just moved to the Mushroom Kingdom," said Mr. Dodger as he couldn't believe that his son became friends with a very popular YouTuber. "Oh, Dad, please stop that, you're embarrassing me," said Owen as a red blush showed up on his face. "Speaking of friends, Owen, I'm surprised you still haven't gotten yourself a girlfriend yet," said Jerry.

"Come on, guys, I told you many times before that I'm not sure if I'm ready to have a girlfriend yet," said Owen as the blush on his face got brighter and bigger. "We're just teasing you, Owen, take a joke will you?" said Laura. "Argh, you guys, you know I hate being teased," said Owen as he tried to get rid of the blush with no luck. "Well, see you another time, Owen," said Parker as everyone began logging off of Zoom. "See you later, guys," said Owen before he logged off of Zoom himself. "Jerry is right though, I haven't gotten a girlfriend yet, but I still don't know if I'm ready to get one yet," said Owen as he noticed a certain bulge growing in between his legs. "Oh come on already, I don't have time to deal with you!" explained Owen as he tried to prevent himself from getting any bigger and harder, but nothing worked. "How could this get any worse?" said Owen as he was really embarrassed right now. All of sudden, someone knocked on his door. "Who is it?" asked Owen. "It's just us, Owen," said the familiar voice of Meggy Spletzer. "Oh, come on in then," said Owen as he was hoping his bulge wouldn't get noticed.

As the front door opened, Meggy, Tari, Saiko, Belle, and Melony entered Owen's house. "Owen, where are you?" shouted Tari as she and the other girls looked around for him. "I'm up here, Tari," said Owen as he was really embarrassed about the current situation. Once the girls got to his room, they found him on his bed, but they saw that something was off. His face was bright red and from the looks of things, he was hiding something. "Um, Owen, are you ok?" asked Melony as she noticed the blush on his face. "Y-Yeah, I'm ok, don't worry about me," said Owen as he really didn't want to get embarrassed even further. "Are you sure? It looks like you just got embarrassed by something," said Belle as she examed Owen's body from head to toe to see what was wrong with him. "I'm fine, Belle, I know I am," said Owen as he felt awkward about what Belle was doing to him. "Wait a minute, Owen, are you having a boner?" asked Saiko as she saw that Owen was trying to cover up a certain area. The redhead's blush grew even brighter and he couldn't even get a single word out of his mouth.

"Let me see that area, Owen," said Belle as she noticed that Owen was indeed trying to hide something that he didn't want the girls to see. As Belle tried to remove Owen's hands from that area, he kept on putting them back there as he really didn't want the girls to see the bulge. "Here, Belle, let me help you. Sorry Owen, but this is for your own good" said Meggy as she grabbed Owen's arms very tightly and moved them away from that area. "Yep, he's having a boner all right," said Saiko as she looked right at Owen's bulge, which made a certain spot in her lower area get wet. "P-Please don't stare at that, girls. It's really embarrassing," said Owen as he tried to break free from Meggy's strong grip. "Don't worry about that, Owen, it is normal for people your age to feel this way," said Melony as she got right next to his face, making him have a bleeding nose. "T-That doesn't help anything though," said Owen as he did not like what the girls were doing to him. "You may be right Owen, but I have a way to fix that," said Belle as she began to strip Owen's lower clothing. "H-HEY! What are you even doing?" said Owen as he continued to try and break free of Meggy's grip. "Just relax, Owen, you are in good hands here," said Meggy as she removed Owen's shirt, revealing his nicely toned body. "Oh, nice muscles, Owen," said Tari as she began to feel his muscles, making the redhead even more embarrassed than ever before. "Oh, you sure are packing, Owen," said Belle as she examed Owen's 10-inch boner and began to stroke it. "T-THIS DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE THIS THOUGH!" yelled Owen as he did not like the situation he was currently in.