Chapter 30: Fight in flight

As our heroes walked across the outlands in search of Adam's flying castle, they knew that Owen couldn't wait to take on Adam Baker for the final time. After all, after Adam almost took out Noel for good in their first battle, Owen wanted payback on what his arch-nemesis did five years ago. 'Watch out, Baker, you're going down for good after I'm finished with you,' thought Owen as he began to tense up, which was noticed by Meggy. "Owen, are you ok?" asked Meggy as she was worried that she might have to deal with Dark Owen's true form again. "Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I be?" said Owen as his eyes began to turn into silts. "It's just that, with you tensing up, I'm worried about you becoming Dark Owen again," said Meggy, which made Owen realize that he needed to calm down.

"Oh, sorry about that," said Owen as he began reliving some of the tensenesses in him. After all, if he wanted to emerge victorious in his final battle with Adam Baker, he needed to make sure his body was in check. "Guys, Adam's flying castle is not much further, you can see it over there in the distance!" said Noel as he pointed out in the distance. High in the sky, you can see the shape of the castle floating above the ocean. "This is it, don't back down now," said Owen as he ran towards the castle. "Wait for us, Big O!" said Melony as she and the others ran after the redhead. As they ran towards the flying castle, they were being watched by SLG4 in his attack blimp. "I have heard of your heroic deeds, Owen Arnason, but you'll never get past me and my attack blimp!" said the villain as he got ready to strike at the right moment. But he was not alone, another robot version of Owen, Mecha Owen, was with him, ready to strike with his sawblade discs attack when he gets the chance.

Back with our heroes, they managed to catch up with Owen and were running towards Adam's flying castle as fast as they could. "Wow, Owen, you must be more than ready for your final battle with Adam Baker," said SMG1 as they were getting closer and closer to their final destination. "Yeah, I have been waiting five long years for this," said Owen as he pulled out his M1915 Bolo Bayonet. Just as they reached the ocean, they realized that Adam's flying castle was just out of their reach even further. "Oh dear, oh dear, what do we do here?" asked Whimpu as they looked for a way to get across the sea to Adam's flying lair. "I was hoping that we wouldn't have to use my airship, but it looks like we have no other choice," said Noel as he pulled out his airship and placed it on the ground so it could get bigger.

Once the airship got big enough, our heroes got on board and with Noel at the ship's controls, flew towards Adam's flying castle. "Good thing you always keep your airship on you, right little bro?" asked Owen as he had his Flame Hand ability ready in case they were ambushed. "Yeah, it sure beats walking on the ground," said Noel as he flew the ship. "Yep, thank god you get these cannons as well, Noel," said Saiko as she was ready to use one of the airship's defences. "Well, I guess you can thank the person who gave me this airship for that," said Noel. "Damn, well, whatever you were doing for the past five years Noel, I sure am impressed," said Owen as he was helping Katty gain better control of using the Flame Hand ability.  "Thanks, big bro," said Noel as he smiled at his brother's comment.

As the airship got closer and closer to Adam's airship, SLG4 then made his move. He fired a powerful cannonball from his attack blimp and it almost hit Noel's airship. "What the?" said Owen as he felt the explosion. "Guess who, bitches?" said SLG4 as his attack blimp showed up right beside the airship. "SLG4! But how?" asked SMG4 as he looked in disbelief. "He had a little help," said Mecha Owen as he showed up right behind SLG4. "Mecha Owen!" said Belle as she looked at Adam Baker's next robot version of her boyfriend in shock. "You got that right, and this is as far you'll be getting to Adam's castle," said Mecha Owen as he jumped onto the airship, ready to take down his main target, Owen Arnason.

"We'll see about that after Owen turns you into nothing but a bunch of scrap metal, tin can," said SMG3 as he looked at Mecha Owen. "Meanwhile I'll keep you bitches busy with my attack blimp while your heroic friend tries to take down Mecha Owen," said SLG4 as he got ready to fire again. "Say, where did Owen disappear to this time?" said Meggy as she looked for her boyfriend. "Well I know one place he better not be, directly above us!" said SMG3 as he remembered what Owen did to defeat 7 Grand Dad and the Bully Boss at the outlands' arena. "I'm right here, about to send a useless blimp on a crash path," said Owen. As they looked up, they saw Owen had turned into Super Flaming Owen and was floating above SLG4's blimp. "Oh no, you don't!" said SLG4 as he upgraded his blimp's defences to their maximum power.