Epilogue

Around 6 months after defeating Adam Baker and Penelope Shard, we now find our heroes at Omnia Academy, ready to graduate. "Wow, that was quite the challenge, but as always, we succeed, right Katty and Noel?" asked Owen as he looked at his two teammates. "Yeah, thanks to you and the Power Club, I have finally learned to control my flames," said Katty as she summoned fire in her right hand. "Yeah, that was one wild adventure," said Noel as he and Amelia were holding hands.

After Owen, Noel, Katty, Amelia, and the SMG4 Gang enrolled in Omnia Academy, Owen, Noel, Katty, and Amelia joined the Power Club to not only help Melony control her powers but also to help Katty and Amelia to get better control at their powers as well. "However, I didn't expect Niles to be the one responsible for being behind Zero," said Owen. "Yes, and it turns out, SMG0 was a good guy, and Niles combined himself and SMG0 to form the monster known as Zero," said SMG4.

"But since we'll never hear from either SMG0 nor Niles again, we won't have to worry about losing Mario, after all, he is this universe's avatar, and killing him would mean the end of the universe," said Noel. "Yeah, I just wish that SMG0 was with us right now, it would be nice to know him better," said Owen as he looked at the sky. "Yeah, but I'm sure he's happy wherever he is right," said Katty.

"You're right Katty, but just because Zero isn't coming back doesn't mean the forces of evil are gone as well," said SMG2. "Yeah, but there isn't any kind of evil that can stop me, Noel, Katty and Amelia," said Owen as he looked at Noel, Katty, and Amelia. "Even if the enemy is stronger than us, it doesn't mean it's going to win easily," said Noel. "Yeah, and considering that me, Noel, and Katty can match the power of either a Flame or Undead Emerald once we take off our inhibitors, we have better chances of winning without even entering our super forms!" said Owen as he looked at the Red Flame Emerald.

"Yeah, the emeralds are extremely powerful, and Owen you said that once you touched one of the Flame Emeralds for the first it felt like the power of 10,000 suns?" asked Katty. "Yeah, and trust me, since I only started to use the Flame Hand ability again around that point, it hurt a lot, it wasn't until I got the Red Flame Emerald that I got used to the power," said Owen. "Yeah, but since I use my Undead powers regularly, the power of the Undead Emeralds gave me didn't hurt as much," said Noel as he looked at the White Undead Emerald.

"Well, enough chit chat everyone, let's get ready to graduate!" said Amelia. "Let's do this!" said Owen as he and his group walked towards where they were having the graduation speech. Once Melony was finished, it was time for Owen to give his speech. "Let me tell you guys and gals, it feels good to graduate from college. But just because we finished college doesn't mean there isn't more to be done. So please, follow your dreams, you can achieve anything," said Owen as he spoke in front of the graduating college students.

As everyone cheered for Owen, it was time for Noel's speech. "Let me tell you, graduating from college at just 16 years old feels something special for me. To graduate at this age, I can't believe this is happening to me. But anyway, I hope you all choose the right path in your life so you can follow your dreams. I wish all of you the best of luck!" said Noel as people clapped for him, and you could even see Amelia blushing at him.

As Noel left the stage, it was Katty's turn. "Whew, that was one crazy ride here at Omnia College, but thanks to Owen and Noel Arnason, I have mastered the Flame Hand Ability and I'm ready for whatever life throws at me next. So I have to say, if you want to become someone like either Owen or Noel Arnason, go ahead, follow your dreams," said Katty. As Katty finished, Owen was blushing brightly at his girlfriend.

Once it was Amelia's turn, she got behind the microphone. "Alright everyone, I know we all have finished college, but it doesn't mean there are other options for us to choose from. Like, think about what Katty Young had just said. If you want to be someone like her, or of course Owen and Noel Arnason, follow your dreams. You can achieve anything in life, just don't make the wrong decision, it could cost you," said Amelia as people clapped for her.