Chapter 31: The secrets of Adam Baker's flying castle (Part 1)

As our heroes approached the castle's main doors, they needed to figure how they were going to open them because only a master of the Thunder Brand can open them due to a scanner that checked out if they were a master of the Thunder Brand ability or not. "Ok, how do we get past this scanner? It cannot be hacked by a normal hacking tool because most of Adam's flying castle's technology is state of the art, and it will set off an alarm and our chances of surprising Adam Baker will be ruined," said Owen as he examed the scanner. "Well, luckily for you, Owen, I have a state-of-the-art hacking device," said Noel as he pulled out a small device. "Alright then, Melony, do your magic," said Owen as he gave Melony his permission to do her hacking. "Yay!" said Melony as she approached the hacking device and started doing her expert hacking skills.

After a good three minutes, her hacking was successful and the doors opened up, allowing our heroes to enter the castle and confront Adam Baker for the final battle. "Well, I'll be darned. Melony, your hacking skills are like no other," said Owen as he liked Melony's hacking skills, making her very happy. "Thank you so much, Owen, and hacking that scanner was my toughest challenge yet," said Melony as she hugged her boyfriend. "Alright, now it is time to enter the castle and confront Adam Baker for the final battle. And hopefully, we can find the Grand Council of Tax Fraud, Tubbie Leader, Whisk, Sarge, Metal Owen, and Penelope Shard and take them down and arrest them," said Noel as he checked his list of updated SMG4 Villains to see how many villains remained.

"Yeah, hopefully, they are all in here," said Owen as they entered the castle, ready for their toughest challenge to date. 'Watch out, Baker, I'm so going to enjoy taking you down once and for all,' thought Owen, making the dark red aura glow around his body again. "Oh no, Owen, think about nice things here!" said SMG1 as he and the others noticed the dark red aura glowing around Owen. "Oops, I can't become Dark Owen just yet, I have to wait until the final battle for that to happen," said Owen as the dark red aura faded away from his body. "I almost forgot about what happens to you when you get angry, Owen," said Amelia as she recalled the first time she saw Dark Owen starting to form. "Yeah, you got so scared you almost wet your pants, Amelia," said Owen as he laughed in his head at remembering when Amelia got scared when she first saw Dark Owen starting to form.

"Ohhh, you have such a good memory, Owen," said Amelia as she blushed in embarrassment at what Owen just said. "Yeah, but once you see the true form of Dark Owen, that's when the word scary isn't scary enough," said Katty as she showed the picture of Dark Owen's true form to Amelia. "Oh-Oh! That is just super scary to look at, I mean, those fangs and claws alone are enough to make you pass out, let alone the dark coating on his skin," said Amelia as she looked in fear at Dark Owen's true form. "Yeah, it took the power of four SMG Guardian Pods to remove most of the darkness within me, but even to this day I still have a bit of the darkness left in me," said Owen as he recalled the carnage he did at the Mushroom Kingdom docks as Dark Owen. "Yeah, oddly enough, my super form can actually match the statics of the true power of Dark Owen," said Katty as she remembered her battle with Dark Owen.

"Yeah, but after the Guardian Pods sucked most of the darkness out of me, I almost died because of it," said Owen as they were getting deeper and deeper into the unknown of Adam Baker's flying castle. "O-Oh, Owen, I'm so sorry to hear that," said Amelia as she hugged him. "Thanks, Amelia, but luckily I'm still alive to this day," said Owen as he looked at Amelia. But as they walked through the hallway, Belle accidentally set off a trap door, which caused the floor beneath them to collapse and they fell into a huge pit. "Ok! Watch out for hidden trap doors and other bobby traps!" said SMG3 as they fell through the pit. As they were falling, Adam Baker and Penelope Shard watched them from the control room. "Ha, they are about to come face to face with the Grand Council of Tax Fraud once they reach the bottom of that pit! So watch out, Arnason, their firearms are so deadly, you'll have a hard time getting in close for a finishing blow," said Adam as he and Penelope laughed at our heroes.