Chapter 19: Owen and Katty's love night

After defeating both the No-Textures and Defective Weegee in the Dark Web, our heroes have already dropped off the evil leader of Weegee dolls at the prison where every single villain that Owen and Noel captured so far on their quest to defeat Adam Baker. "YOU ASSHOLE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MOVE TO THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM? YOU MADE ME THE MOST HATED WOMAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!" screamed Peach as she was now the former princess of the Mushroom Kingdom due to her being a b*tch and siding with Owen's arch-nemesis. "Don't worry, all of you will have more company very soon," said Owen as Mr. Monitor showed back up after locking up Defective Weegee and allowing Swagmaster and Chris to join the adventure.

"Grrrrr, when we escape from this prison, you will pay, Dodger brothers! Mark our words!" said Papa John as Noel's airship took to the skies once again. "Coo-Coo," said Owen as he swirled his index finger around his head to mock his fallen enemies. As the prisoners cursed Owen and Noel for capturing them, the airship headed out to the ocean so our heroes could try and capture Shadow Meggy and Crazy Koopa at the string of islands while they head out to Adam's castle for the final battle with him and hopefully take him down for good so no one will deal with him again.

But because of how far away the ocean was, everyone had some time to chill before they got there. Mario was humping his spaghetti, as usual, Luigi was preparing dinner thanks to his part-time jobs, Meggy was reading on how to be a coach, Tari and Belle were playing video games, Sakio was eating her KFC, Fishy Boopkins and Whimpu were watching anime, SMGs 1 and 2 were helping SMG3 and SMG4 improve their meme powers as well getting them less angry with each other, Mr. Montior, Chris, and Swagmaster were practicing their shooting skills, Jub-Jub was helping Rob plant his corn, Bob was watching stuff from the Dark Web, and Noel was helping Melony improve her fighting skills.

This left Owen and Katty all to themselves for the time being. "So Katty, what do you want to do now?" said Owen as the childhood friends leaned on the railings to watch the sunset. "Well, I'm not too sure to be honest with you, Owen. I mean, you and Noel helped me with improving my fighting skills for a long time since I moved in with you," said Katty as she placed her left hand around her boyfriend and looked into his handsome green eyes. "Hmmm, you're right. What are we going to do now that you're done with your training?" asked Owen as her cute innocent blue eyes made him smile. "Well, the other girls told me how good you are in bed, want to give me a try?" said Katty as she flirted with the redhead, making him blush in embarrassment.

"K-Katty, are you sure about this? I don't want to hurt you," said Owen as his girlfriend grabbed his arm and rushed to one of the many bedrooms on Noel's airship. "Um, Katty, what are you doing with Owen?" asked Saiko as she watched her boyfriend's childhood friend drag him to the bedroom area. "Well, since you and the other girls told me how good he was in bed, I wanted to see for myself," said Katty as the couple reached Owen's bedroom. Saiko smiled as Katty was going to be in for a real treat. 'Since Owen gave me, Meggy, Tari, Belle, and Melony a great time in bed, Katty will be in for a real surprise,' thought Saiko as she watched the two lovebirds enter Owen's bedroom.

(Warning: Lemon scene! Turn back if you don't like lemons or are underage!)

Once they were inside the bedroom, Katty locked the door so no one can interfere with their little love session. "So, Owen, want to make some love to me?" asked Katty as she began to get undressed, making Owen have a bloody nose and boner at the sight of her beautiful tanned body. Her curves were very enchanted and her breasts were huge, making her all the things a man could want. 'Wow, she's so sexy, no correct that, drop-dead gorgeous,' thought Owen as Katty's D-cup breasts jiggled back and forth in their cotton prison, making him want to touch them very badly. "Now, Owen, we're not getting any further unless you get undressed yourself," said Katty as she brought the Canadian native out of his thoughts.