Chapter 23: Tropical Showdown (Part 2)

After defeating Dark Owen X and Ax0l during Adam Baker's surprise ambush attack, our heroes continued their search for Shadow Meggy and Crazy Koopa at the string of islands now known as Tropical Paradise. "Wow, that was one of my more difficult challenges, but thanks to my training and super form, I overcame the odds and have shown why you should never underestimate me once again," said Owen as he began regaining most of his energy from his showdown with Dark Owen X and Ax0l.

"Just how much training do you per day, Owen?" asked Meggy as she couldn't believe that there was someone besides her late rival Desti who did as much training as her. "I train at least 6 times per day when I'm not busy doing something else," said the redhead as he drank his iced tea. "Wow, that's a lot of training you do, Owen," said Belle as she couldn't help but blush after seeing how handsome her boyfriend looked in his summer vacation wear.

"I know, but it pays off when I come across a serious threat like Adam Baker or the SMG4 villains," said Owen as he adjusted his sunglasses. "Yep, my brother is one mean fighting machine, so you don't want to mess with him," said Noel. "Tell me, Owen, isn't there anything that you can't do?" asked Tari. "Well, there is one attack of the Flame Hand ability I haven't mastered yet, probably due to the amount of training required to master it," said Owen as he brought out the book that taught others the ways of the Flame Hand ability.

"What attack would that be?" asked SMG4 as he and the others wondered what attack Owen was talking about. "Well, it makes my attacks more powerful, but I have to eat fire to do that, and I haven't done that yet," said the redhead as he turned the page that shows someone eating fireball. "Oh, that sounds and looks dangerous," said Katty as she shivered about might what happen if her childhood friend ate some flames.

"Tell me about it, if it goes wrong, you will catch on fire," said Owen as he showed his girlfriend how to do it through the book. "Yes, Owen, but you will master it one day, probably just in time for your grand finale with Adam Baker," said Saiko as she encouraged her boyfriend to try it. "Yeah, hopefully once I master it, it will all be over for Baker," said the redhead as he put away his book. "HELP! AN UNSTABLE KOOPA IS STEALING ALL THE KOOPA SHELLS WE HAVE HERE!" screamed a resident of Tropical Paradise from a short distance away.

"Uh-oh, looks like Crazy Koopa has struck again. Ready to take him on, Noel and Katty?" asked Owen as he turned to his two partners. "Ready when you are, Owen," said Katty as the trio of fighters activated their special abilities. "Alright then, let's do this!" said the redhead as he and his partners went to the scene of the crime. "Oh, I'm glad the famous Dodger Brothers are here, we just had a very unstable Koopa steal our precious Koopa shells!" said a resident who ran a Koopa shell shop. "Did the Koopa look this?" asked Noel as he showed a picture of Crazy Koopa.

"Yep, that's the guy," said the owner after looking at the picture. "Damn, we just missed him," said Owen as he snapped his fingers. "Don't feel discouraged, Owen, we'll find him sooner or later," said Katty as she encouraged her boyfriend. "Thanks, Katty," said the redhead. "Did you see where he went?" asked Noel as he hoped that the owner saw where Crazy Koopa went. "He went that way," said the owner as he pointed the right.

"Gotcha, come on, Noel and Katty, we have a Koopa to capture and shells to return," said Owen as he pulled out his War Hammer, ready for battle. "Let's go, Big O!" said Noel as they went towards the direction where Crazy Koopa ran off to. As they ran off to cut the unstable Koopa's escape plan short, they were soon met with a whole bunch of green Koopa shells approaching them very fast. "Watch, boys, Crazy Koopa must know we are on his tail," said Katty as the trio began dodging the shells by jumping or going to the side.

"Yeah, no kidding, who else would be using Koopa shells to slow us down?" said Owen as he used his War Hammer to knock the shells back to their sender. Once they reached the unstable Koopa himself, he got one of the larger Koopa shells on zoomed away. "Ok, now that's just cheating!" shouted Noel as the villain speeded away from his opponents. "How will we catch him now?" asked Katty as Crazy Koopa got out of their eyesight. "Hmmm, I've got an idea," said Owen as he reached into one of his very, very, very deep pockets. "What do you have in mind, big brother?" asked Noel as his brother looked through his pockets.