Chapter 33: Big-time showdown

After taking care of Sarge, our heroes have made their way to the next part of Adam's flying castle in search of the remaining villains, Tubbie Leader, Whisk, Metal Owen, Penelope Shard, and Adam Baker himself. "Wow, Sarge was tough, but thanks to you Katty, I've managed to defeat him," said Owen as he adjusted his coat.

"Yeah, but we still have to take care of a few more villains, and those villains are Tubbie Leader, Whisk, Metal Owen, Penelope Shard, and Adam Baker, but with there being a lot of places to hide in here, they could be anywhere," said Katty.

"That's right, Katty, so keep your eyes open," said Noel. "Good advice, Noel," said Amelia as she looked at Noel with a blush. 'Soon, you'll be all mine, Noel Dodger,' thought Amelia as she looked at the younger Arnason Brother. 

Just like Katty having a thing for Owen, Amelia had a crush on Noel. But once she heard of Noel's 'death', she was instantly heartbroken and ran away from her home. So to be reunited with her crush means a whole lot to her.

But after a while of looking around for the villains, they were starting to frustrated. "Come on, why do I have to join in on this?" asked SMG3. "Come on Three, do you want to stop Adam Baker or not?" said SMG1. "Fine, but after this, I'm heading back home," said SMG3.

"Come on SMG3, if Owen wants to rid the world of Adam Baker once and for all, he needs our help," said SMG4. "Yeah, he needs our help defeating his arch-nemesis," said Belle as she tried to reason with her former leader.

"Fine, but I'm doing this because Owen Arnason needs help," said SMG3. Suddenly, a bunch of laughing was heard and sounded very evil. "Uh-oh, I know that laugh, it belongs to Tubbie Leader," said SMG4.

"He must be close, come on, let's capture him," said Owen as he pulled out his Bolo Bayonet. "Let's do this, Owen!" said Meggy as they ran towards where the laughing was coming from.  Meanwhile, from the control room, Adam, Penelope, and Metal Owen were watching their enemies like a hawk.

"Hehehe, they must be complete idiots, not only is Tubbie Leader waiting for them but also Whisk as well," said Adam. "Yeah, and once they get defeated by them, we will break out the other villains Owen defeated and together we will rule the world!" said Penelope. 

"Yeah, but if you recall, Owen and Noel still have the Flame and Undead Emeralds, and we need to remove that from their arsenal," said Adam. "Don't worry, we will once they are not looking," said Metal Owen.

"Of course, Metal Owen, now get yourself to where the Ultra Killer 8000 is, we need you to help us once the time comes," said Adam. "Of course, Adam," said Metal Owen as he flew away. Meanwhile, Owen and friends made it to where Tubbie Leader was laughing.

"This must be where Tubbie Leader must be hiding, the laughing is very loud here," said Noel. "Yeah, there's a lot of blood here as well, so he must be close," said Katty. "Looks like you have figured it out, but you overlooked one thing," said a familiar voice. Looking up, Owen and friends saw not just Tubbie Leader, but also Meggy's friend turned enemy Whisk.

"Whisk! What are you doing here?" asked Meggy. "Don't you see it, Meggy? Adam Baker brought me here not just to get my revenge on you, but to take care of that pesky Owen Arnason!" said Whisk. "Yeah, good luck with that, catgirl," said Owen as he got ready for his next battle.

As Tubbie Leader pulled out a minigun, Owen, Noel, and Katty went in three different directions to get more of an advantage. "Good luck you three," said Whimpu. "Don't worry about us, we got this in the bag," said Noel as he activated his undead powers.