Chapter 10: Using the Flame Emerald's powers and the journey to the Underworld

After collecting the 7 Flame Emeralds, Noel began teaching his older brother about using their power so his Flame Hand attacks could be more powerful than they were before. "So if I use their power correctly, my Flame Hand attacks will be more powerful than ever before?" asked Owen as he held the Red Flame Emerald in his hand. "Yes, Owen, but be careful, just one bad move and you will be burnt to a crisp," said Noel as he and the SMG4 Gang decided to help Owen out in case something goes bad. "Thanks, Noel, that just made me a lot more nervous now," said Owen as he knew all too what was like to be burnt to a crisp. "Don't worry, Owen, we are right here in case something goes bad," said Meggy as she began to encourage her boyfriend to overcome his toughest training yet. "Thanks, Meggy, I feel a lot better already," said Owen as he got ready to start his training with the Flame Emeralds. As the emeralds started to float around him, Owen activated his Flame Hand ability and began to feel the emeralds' power increase his own power.

Once that happened, Noel and the SMG4 Gang watched as the emeralds began to float around Owen faster and faster. "Let's Owen gets ready for one of his toughest training sessions to date," said Saiko as she and Meggy remembered their training with Owen. "Don't worry, as long he does his training correctly, his Flame Hand attacks will be stronger they were before," said Noel as he tried to figure the best way to get to the Underworld so they can collect the Undead Emeralds when the time comes. "Um, Noel, is this is supposed to happen?" asked Owen, which made Noel see that the emeralds started to make their way into his older brother's body. "Just relax, Owen, the emeralds are just giving you the ability to become Super Flaming Owen," said Noel as the Flame Emeralds entered Owen's body. Once that happened, Owen began to be surrounded by a fire-like colour glow that got bigger and bigger, which really worried Tari. "Don't worry, Tari, Owen's just beginning to activate his super form for the first," said Noel as he started to make Tari feel better. "Oh, well that's a relief," said Tari.

Just then, the glow started to expand very rapidly, which made the SMG4 Gang really worried about Owen. Just as the glow began to die down, Owen was still alive, but he looked really different. His hair was now a mixture of red, orange, and yellow, his eyes were a bright red now, and he had a bright red and orange glow around his body. "Wow, Owen, you look really different now," said SMG4 as he had to cover his eyes because of how bright the glow surrounding Owen was. "And I feel more powerful as well," said Owen as he began to check out his new powers. As he jumped up, he didn't feel himself going back down, which meant that he gained the ability to fly. "Wow, I can fly now!" said Super Flaming Owen as he began flying around his training area at a really fast speed. "Looks like Owen is really enjoying his new powers," said Melony as she watched her boyfriend fly all over the place. As Owen flew down to the ground, a bunch of fire showed up around him. "Man, it feels great to be Super Flaming Owen," said Owen as he set up a fire in his hands. "Wait till you'll see me as Super Unliving Noel, big bro," said Noel as Owen suddenly fired a huge beam of flames.

"Oh, wow, being in this super form, I can do a lot of things that I couldn't do before," said Owen as he began to return to normal. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you can only be in your super form for a limited time," said Noel as his older brother returned to normal. "Well, that time is all I need to take down Adam Baker for good," said Owen as the Flame Emeralds came back into view. "So how do we get to the Underworld so we can find the Undead Emeralds, Noel?" asked Luigi as Owen put away the Flame Emeralds. "I don't know, to be honest, I mean, it's deep underground," said Noel as he continued to think about how to reach to the Underworld. "Yeah, that is f*cking true," said Bob as everybody began to think about how to reach the Underworld. "I've got an idea," said Owen as he pulled out his high-tech laptop. "What do you have in mind there, Owen?" said Belle as she wondered what her boyfriend had in mind. "I heard that is an entrance to the Underworld somewhere here in the Mushroom Kingdom, and I'm going to find that entrance," said Owen as he looked how to reach the Underworld. "Oh, crap, I forgot completely about that entrance. Good job remembering about the entrance, Owen," said Noel as he thanked his brother for remembering the entrance to the Underworld.

"No problem, Noel, and judging from the best sources I found, the Underworld entrance is somewhere near an abandoned graveyard," said Owen as he printed a picture of the directions to the Underworld. "Oh, that sounds very scary," said Luigi as he began shaking with fear. "It will be, from what I heard, there are a lot of ghosts, skeletons, and zombies in that area, so we have to be on our guards at all costs," said Owen as he began to chose what weapons he wanted to use. "Well, when we get there, I'll try to not get distracted by anything I love," said Noel as he always had a weakness for anything that was Undead related. "Don't worry, Noel, I'll help you if that does happen," said Owen as he chose his Bolo Bayonet, the Haladie, a Sica Sword, a pair of fighting axes, and a German Dussage. "You sure love to use your weapons from history don't you big bro?" said Noel as he knew Owen loved using weapons from history. "Yep, I just love these weapons," said Owen as he began using the Haladie as he hasn't used the double blade dagger in a while. "That is such a crazy weapon, Owen," said Fishy Boopkins as Owen swung the Haladie around. "Well, with having two blades attached to each end of the handle, the Haladie is such a deadly weapon," said Owen as he showed the Haladie to his friends. "Well, should we head to that graveyard?" said Belle as she wanted to make sure that the Undead Emeralds were safe in Noel's hands.

"Sure, lucky for us, I also rented some trucks to get to the graveyard after we have taken a helicopter to get close to the area," said Owen as he got ready to leave to the graveyard. "I take it you are ready to leave now, Owen?" said Noel as he and the SMG4 Gang followed the Flame Hand user of the Arnason family. "You bet, Noel. Let's head to that graveyard," said Owen as they went to an airport to barrow a helicopter that Noel ordered a while back. After they got on the helicopter, they headed to that graveyard. "Wow, the view from up here is really impressive," said Meggy as she looked out the window. Suddenly, they heard gunshots coming towards them. "Oh, come on! Adam Baker must really want to stop us," said Owen as he noticed another helicopter attacking them. And in the cockpit of the helicopter, was none other than Dr. Pootis. "You are dead!" said Dr. Pootis as he fired again. "Bring it on, B*tch!" said Owen as he activated his super form.

As Super Flaming Owen and Dr. Pootis got ready to battle, Melony and Meggy were on flying hoverboards in case Owen fell down to the ground if his super form time limit expired. As the doctor made the first move, he fired off a lot of homing missiles at Owen, but the redhead dodged them with ease thanks to his increased speed and made the next attack. He launched one of his fireballs, but it barely even did any damage. "God Damn It!" said Super Flaming Owen as he was pissed that the attack barely did any damage. "Hoo Hoo, this copter has very high armour, b*tch," laughed Dr. Pootis as he watched his opponent struggle to damage the helicopter. "How about this then?" said Owen as he got ready to fire a massive flame beam. When Dr. Pootis saw this, he fired off the most powerful attack his helicopter had and launched a gigantic meteorite at his opponent. Luckily, Owen saw the attack in time and got out of the way to launch his fire beam. Once that happened, Dr. Pootis began to fall from the sky, but Meggy caught him in time for him to be arrested by Hal Monitor and his crew as they showed in their own helicopter.

"Another villain captured, and look, we're almost at the graveyard," said Owen once he entered his own helicopter. "Hey you're right, Owen, let's land this baby," said Noel as he began to land the helicopter. Meanwhile, Adam Baker saw what happened, and was extremely pissed that Dr. Pootis failed to take down Owen. "God Damn It! Why does Dr. Pootis have to be grounded by that airborne Dodger? No matter, Toilet Guy will stop them in their tracks," said Adam as he was ready to see Owen and company be destroyed by the Toilet Guy.

Dr. Pootis has been defeated and sent to jail just like Peach, Francis, and SMG1, but how will things be when the Toilet Guy attacks Owen and friends so their trip to the Underworld will be slowed down? Find out next time!