Chapter 28: Arena Battle

Once our heroes reached the outlands, they looked for a way to get inside. "Hmmm, the main doors are here, but it's blocked from the inside, we have to look for another way in," said Owen as he, Katty, and Noel checked around for another way to get inside the arena. "Yeah, getting inside is not going to be easy, and we need to get inside to battle 7 Grand Dad and the Bully Boss," said SMG4 as he and the others reunited with the trio. "Yeah, but we still have to defeat Mecha Owen, Metal Owen, Sarge, Penelope Shard, and Adam Baker after them," said Noel as he looked for any cracks in the walls so Owen could breakthrough with his War Hammer.

"Tell me about it, out of all the adventures I've been on, this is my most crazy one to date," said Owen as he recalled everything he has done so far ever since moving to the Mushroom Kingdom. From meeting the SMG4 Gang, reigniting his epic rivalry with Adam Baker, reuniting with his brother Noel, to collecting the Flame Emeralds, being captured by Papa John and later recused, being turned into Dark Owen, and now being pushed to the limit to defeat and capturing every single SMG4 villain that Adam brought back. Owen has pretty much done a lot of stuff since joining the SMG4 Gang, and there was still so much left for the redhead to do before his final battle with Adam Baker.

"Well, luckily for you, Owen, we are all here to help you," said Katty as she and the others encouraged the redhead to push forward. "I'm going to need all the help I could get, so thanks for that," said Owen as he pulled out his War Hammer in case he came across a crack big enough to break. "No problem, Dodger, even though I need to return to the Internet Graveyard after this to take care of the Dead Memes," said SMG3 as he reminded Owen that he was the ruler of the Internet Graveyard realm. "Yeah, I watched a lot of SMG4 videos to know what happened to you, SMG3," said Owen as he recalled what happened to SMG3 after the War of the Fat Italians back in 2020.

Sighing, SMG3 turned away from Owen's appearance. "Is he always like this, Belle?" asked Owen as he asked Belle, who worked with SMG3 during the YouTube Arc until the 2020 War of the Fat Italians. "You should see him during his worst days, but he is like this most of the time," said Belle as she gave her answer to her boyfriend. "Damn, I don't want to get on his bad side," said Owen as he shivered at what SMG3 did when he was evil. "Yeah, he did a lot of stuff to surpass SMG4 until he was banished to the Internet Graveyard," said Luigi. "Moving on, let's find another way to enter this arena," said Katty as she reminded everyone they still had to take on 7 Grand Dad and the Bully Boss. As they looked for another way to enter, 7 Grand Dad and the Bully Boss were watching from a crack from on top of the arena.

"Hehehe, they think they could just walk in here and take us on, well it's not going to be easy," said 7 Grand Dad as they watched our heroes look for a way to enter the arena. "Yep, after all these years I can finally get my revenge on Mario for tricking me," said the Bully Boss as he remembered being tricked by Mario into falling into lava. "Don't worry, you will, but until then we have to take care of the Dodger Brothers first," said 7 Grand Dad as he prepared to use his bootleg powers. With our heroes, they were still looking for a way to enter the arena. Feeling frustrated, Owen felt a bit of the darkness return to him, but luckily, Noel saw this and snapped his older brother out of it before he became Dark Owen again. "Thanks, Noel, I almost became Dark Owen again, and you know how hard it is to stop me once I do enter my dark form," said Owen as he knew how close he came to being possessed by the power of darkness again.

"I know, big bro, but even though we thought we removed all the darkness in you, it turns out there is still a bit more left in you," said Noel as the others approached the brothers as they saw what happened to Owen. "Well, we all need to keep on a close eye on Owen in case he gets controlled by the darkness," said Saiko as they knew all too well what Dark Owen was capable of. "Hmmm, maybe my dark form could come in handy against Adam Baker in our final battle," said Owen as he thought how useful his dark form could be in the final battle against his arch-nemesis. "Yeah, I guess that's true, Owen, but try not to be subdued by the darkness until then," said Katty as she hated to see her boyfriend being controlled by the darkness again. "I'll try my best, but it's so hard when I feel the emotions of frustration, sadness, rage, stress, and hatred," said Owen as he revealed what emotions turned him into Dark Owen.