Chapter 18: The Dark Web Battle; Part 2

After defeating the No-Textures, our heroes began to look for Defective Weegee before they could leave the Dark Web to go to the string of islands to look for Shadow Meggy and Crazy Koopa. "Wow, looking for Defective Weegee in the Dark Web is like looking for a needle in a haystack," said Owen as they began to look all over the valley for the villain as they got off the VPN. "I know, he could be hiding anywhere, so we have to look really closely," said Luigi as he remembered what happened once Defective Weegee took over the world.

"Yeah, but don't get too close to him, you don't want to become a Weegee Doll do you?" asked SMG4. "I don't plan on becoming one anytime soon, so no," said Owen as he pulled out his Butterfly Swords. "Wow, Owen, those swords look like a perfectly matched set," said Meggy as the gang looked at Owen's choice of weapons. "Thank you, Meggy, and not only that, they can do this," said Owen as he placed the swords together into one of his hands. "Wow, two swords just became one sword, amazing," said Mr. Montior. "Well, if you place a pair of Butterfly Swords into one hand, they look like one sword, and if you place one in another hand, it's like a butterfly opening its wings," said Owen as he placed one of the swords into his other hand.

"Wow, just how many weapons did you create since you became a blacksmith, Owen?" asked Belle as she wondered how many weapons her handsome boyfriend created. "Oh, I created a lot of historic weapons over the years, but it's hard to count them all," said Owen as he kept an eye out for Defective Weegee. "Oh, I guess that makes sense," said Mario as he jumped on Owen's back, catching him off guard. "URGH, HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH MARIO? YOU'RE BREAKING MY BACK!" said Owen as Mario's weight was crushing him. "Mario, please get off him! You're hurting him!" said Katty as she and the others tried to get him off Owen's back.

Once they got Mario off Owen's back, he was flat as a pancake. "Ow, I didn't want to be a pancake," said Owen as Katty helped him get round again. "God Damn it, Mario! Look what you've done!" said SMG4 as Owen got rounder and rounder. "I don't give a f*ck," said Mario as he put on his usual derp face. Once Owen heard this, the dark red aura surrounded his body, causing him to be fully round again, but once everyone saw the dark red aura, they decided to back off until Owen was calm again. Once he was calm again, everyone approached him again. "Urgh, I hate it when someone gets me angry," said Owen as he hated it when he got angry.

"Don't worry, Owen, we'll soon figure out how we can get the darkness out of your body," said Katty as she rubbed his back. "Thanks, Katty, but for now, let's keep looking for Defective Weegee," said Owen. As they looked across the Dark Web, everyone slipt up into teams. One team included Owen, Katty, SMG4 and Luigi. Another team had Meggy, Noel, Mr. Monitor, and Melony. The third team had Rob, Bob, Tari, and Belle. The fourth team consisted of Saiko, Whimpu, Fishy Boopkins, and Jub-Jub. The fifth team had SMG1, SMG2, SMG3, and Shroomy. That left Mario alone until Meggy offered him to be on her team.

Just before the teams went in different directions to look for Defective Weegee, Owen recommended that had walkie-talkies to contact each other if one of the teams found the villain they were looking for. With Owen, Katty, SMG4, and Luigi, they looked near the destroyed bridge where SMG4's USB Pod was. "Wow, so this is where you found your USB Pod, SMG4?" asked Owen as they walked to the bridge. "Yep, and after we found the location of SMG1 and SMG2's USB once we entered the control room, we headed to Brazil to find it," said SMG4. "Wow, the Genesis Arc must have been full of crazy stuff," said Owen as he thought about the Genesis Arc events.

"You bet it was, Owen. Especially the arrival of SMG0, or as we call him, Zero. It turns out he was responsible for making SMG3 and I enemies as he caused his USB Pod to change land locations," said SMG4 as he recalled all the events that Zero did. "I'm just glad that he isn't around anymore, I don't want to deal with a god," said Katty as she didn't want to deal with Zero. "Yeah, he was really powerful," said Luigi. "Not only that, he had the ability to take the form of an eye," said SMG4 as he remembered Zero's eye. "Just curious though, what did Zero's true form look like?" asked Owen as he and Katty wondered what Zero's true form looked like. "Well, here's a picture," said SMG4 as he showed the redhead and his girlfriend the picture of Zero's true form.