Chapter 27: The clash with Silver Owen

After finding the location of the outlands arena and Silver Owen, our heroes knew they had to take care of Adam Baker's creation before they could take on 7 Grand Dad and the Bully Boss. "If we want to take on 7 Grand Dad and the Bully Boss, we have to get past Silver Owen first," said Noel as they walked towards the center of the outlands. "I know, Noel, but Adam Baker will stop at nothing to prevent us from happening," said Katty as she and Owen were thinking that there could be more robotic versions of our favourite redhead. "Well, I have proven time and time again that I can beat even the toughest of villains, so I'm not worried at all," said Owen as he was ready to turn Silver Owen into scraps.

"Don't get too confident, Owen, if there's another robot version of you somewhere, we don't know where it is until it's too late," said SMG4 as he warned everyone that there could be another robot version of Owen somewhere. "From what I got from these blueprints I found, there is indeed another robot version of Owen, Mecha Owen, a slower but tougher version of Silver Owen," said Noel as he pulled out some blueprints. "Oh my god, you're right! These are the blueprints of Metal Owen, Silver Owen, and Mecha Owen!" said Tari as they looked at the blueprints. "Damn, just how much did Adam Baker put into making these robots?" asked Saiko as she couldn't believe how much work was put into the robot versions of Owen.

"I-I don't know," said Owen as he couldn't believe how far Adam Baker went to make sure that he would destroy him for good. "Look out, here come more mutants!" said Belle as mutated lions were charging after them. "Shall we, Noel?" asked Owen. "Let's do this, Owen," said Noel as they prepared to stop the lions in their tracks with their ultimate attack, the Fire and Ghost combination ball. As they held hands, fireballs and ghosts were starting forming together to create that huge ball that was the Dodger brother's finishing move. When enough energy was built up inside the ball, the brothers launched their attack at the mutated lions, knocking them out cold. "I don't even need my weapons for such an easy fight," said Owen as they resumed making their way to battle Silver Owen.

Once they reached Silver Owen's location, he wasn't surprised to see them at all. "I'm not surprised to see you at all, Dodger. But this is as far you go, you'll never get past me," said Silver Owen as his glowing eyes scared Jub-Jub. "We'll see about that, time to make you into a bunch of scraps," said Owen as he activated his Flame Hand ability, ready for battle. "Yeah, you will soon know how strong we are as a trio," said Noel as he and Katty joined Owen in his battle against Silver Owen. "Three targets to destroy instead of one? I can deal with that," said Silver Owen as he flew into the air, ready to take on the trio of Owen, Noel, and Katty.

As Silver Owen launched bombs at his opponents, the trio of fighters began dodging them because they knew how powerful their blasts were. "Dodge all you want, I'm still going to make sure there's nothing left of you," said Silver Owen as he transformed his right hand into a missile launcher. As the robot began firing missiles, Owen countered with his rings of fire and threw them at his silver counterpart. But Silver Owen flew out of the way, not noticing Noel was about to strike next. The younger Arnason brother then summoned a bunch of large bones and fired them at his opponent with his magic. The bones successfully hit him, but Silver Owen didn't even flinch. "What? How did that not harem him?" said Noel as he was shocked that the attack didn't do anything to Owen's silver counterpart.

"Nice try, but my robotic body is invincible," said Silver Owen as he turned his left hand into a machine gun. "Oh, oh you're cheating!" said Owen as he went in for a fire punch. However, Silver Owen fired both his missile launcher and machine gun at the same time, making it hard for Owen to dodge those attacks. And eventually, he got hit by one of the missiles and got sent crashing down to the ground. Luckily, Meggy had caught him from hitting the ground just in time. "Phew, thanks Meggy," said Owen as he gently got placed back on the ground. "No problem, Big O," said Meggy. "Now, back to kicking some robot ass!" said Owen as he got back in the fight. As Silver Owen threw a gigantic rock at Noel and Katty, Owen showed up in time to knock it somewhere else with his War Hammer.