Chapter 12: Search of the Undead Emeralds and recusing Owen

After entering the Underworld, Noel and the SMG4 Gang have decided to split up into two teams. Noel, Whimpu, Tari, Fishy Boopkins, Shroomy, Jub-Jub, Rob, and Luigi were going to look for the Undead Emeralds while SMG4, Mario, Meggy, Saiko, Belle, Melony, and Bob were going to see if they can recuse Owen from the greasy hands of Papa John before something bad happened to him. "Alright then, if you guys see Owen or Papa John anywhere, give us a call through these walkie-talkies," said Noel as he gave SMG4 a walkie-talkie. "Ok, Noel, I really hope you find those Undead Emeralds, I really want to see your super form," said Melony as she summoned her sword. "Well, the sooner we find the Undead Emeralds and save Owen, the sooner you see Super Unliving Noel," said Noel as his eyes started to glow the colour of the first Undead Emerald. "From the looks of things, the Blue Undead Emerald is close by, good luck finding it, guys," said SMG4 as the two teams each went into a different direction. "Please save Owen, I don't want to get separated from him again," said Noel as his group began to look for the Undead Emeralds.

Meanwhile, with Owen, he was locked up in a cage high above some lava with a bunch of pizza slices sticking out. "When Noel finds me, Papa John, you will regret kidnapping me," said Owen as Papa John began to enter his true form, the devil from Pizza Hell. "Oh yeah? Well, guess what, Dodger? After Adam Baker brought me back to life, I've become immune to toilet paper so it will never even hurt me again, and even though you and your brother work pretty well together, he will never defeat me," said Papa John as he got ready to take on Noel and the SMG4 Gang. All Owen could do was watch right now because his Flame Hand attacks were useless against the cage. 'Noel, where are you? I need you right now,' thought Owen as he sat in the cage, praying to god that Noel and the SMG4 were in the Underworld looking for him and the 7 Undead Emeralds. "Face it, Dodger, your friends will never recuse you or find the Undead Emeralds. This is the Underworld, and you will rest in peace just like Desti, Greg the Alien, and Axol," said Papa John as he interrupted Owen's thoughts. "You leave them out of this, Papa John, or else I won't order pizza from your company ever again," said Owen as he threatened to stop eating pizza from Papa John's. "Have it your way, Owen, but either way, you are doomed," said Papa John as he loved toying with the older brother of the Arnason siblings. "And to make things more difficult, I found the White Undead Emerald inside this castle, and if Noel wants it, he'll have to fight me on his own to earn it," said Papa John as he revealed the White Undead Emerald to Owen's eyes. "Oh this is just perfect," grumbled Owen as he sat down in the cage.

Meanwhile, Noel and his group were still looking for the Blue Undead Emerald, but because the Underworld was such a large place, it was more difficult than looking for the Flame Emeralds at the Lava Lakes. "T-This sure is spooky," said Tari as she felt chills go down her spine from looking at the stuff that was in the Underworld. "I know it is, Tari, but you have to overcome it in order to find the Undead Emeralds and recuse Owen," said Noel as he looked for the Blue Undead Emerald. "Hey, what's going here?" said a voice behind the group. As they looked behind them, they saw a skeleton wearing some guard's armour. "YIKES! WE HAVE BEEN SPOTTED!" screamed Luigi as he hid behind a creepy vase. "Just relax, guys of the living, I am T-Bone, and I heard that you were looking for the Undead Emeralds, am I right?" said T-Bone as he revealed he was one of the few nice creatures of the Undead. "Yes, we are looking for the Undead Emeralds, and we trying to recuse my older brother, Owen Dodger," said Noel as his glowing blue eyes allowed T-Bone to think that they were trying to find the Undead Emeralds. "So you are looking for the Undead Emeralds, but you're also trying to recuse your older brother? That's just crazy," said T-Bone as Luigi came out of hiding.

"Yes, right now, my eyes are glowing the colour of the Blue Undead Emerald, so that's the first emerald we have to find first," said Noel. "Luckily for you, I know where all the Undead Emeralds are, but you first prove yourself as an Undead Hand user first," said T-Bone as he used the Undead Hand ability to summon a skull. "Alright then, how's this as proof?" said Noel as he summoned a wall of bones around himself. "Hey, you are a user of the Undead Hand ability, now I will show you the locations of the Undead Emeralds," said T-Bone as he gave Noel a map of where the seven Undead Emeralds are located in the Underworld. "Alright then, from looking at this map, the Blue Undead Emerald is somewhere in the area we are in," said Noel as he examed the map. "Well, I wish you good luck in finding those Undead Emeralds, guys, I've got to get back to my shift," said T-Bone as he headed deeper into the Underworld. "Alright guys, let's find that emerald," said Noel as they continued to look for the Blue Undead Emerald. After 7 minutes, Tari found the emerald inside one of the vases. "Noel, I found the emerald!" said Tari as she gathered her friends' attention. "You did, Tari? Let me see," said Noel as he looked inside the vase and sure enough, there was the Blue Undead Emerald. "By golly, you did, nic job Tari," said Noel as he reached down and picked up the emerald. Just like the Flame Emeralds did to Owen, the Undead Emerald gave its power to Noel, but it didn't hurt as much. "Ok, so that's one emerald, six more to find," said Noel as his eyes glowed the colour of the Red Undead Emerald. "Ok, red is the next colour, let's find it," said Fishy Boopkins as Noel looked at the map to see where the Red Undead Emerald was located. "According to the map, the Red Undead Emerald is somewhere in a crypt. Let's find that crypt," said Noel as he and his group headed out to find the crypt that held the Red Undead Emerald.