Chapter 4

While most of the audience still coming to terms with the fact Stefan had betrayed Maleficent for the crown.As Mal had clung to Maleficent who just gave her a gentle smile while Aurora wanted to go hug Maleficent, but wasn't sure how she will react.While everyone soon returned to watching the movie. Some of the villains were planning how to kill Stefan accidentally of course.

Maleficent finished putting her cloak on, as she began trying to stand up again. Maleficent groaned in pain as she tried to stand up.

Everyone still winched seeing nubs as Mal was having a hard time controlling her emotions since she wanted to go over and help her mother. She wasn't the only one, Many in the audience looked like they wanted to help her mother. While the same can be said for Aurora who crying seeing her mother figure in such pain. Maleficent noticed this gave both girls a gentle smile as she knew both were sisters in a sense as Maleficent basically raised Aurora.

Eventually, Young Maleficent managed to stand up on her feet. She exhaled, her balance too unbalanced for her to walk without her wings. However, that was when she spotted a twig on the ground. Maleficent picked the twig up before yellow magic covered it as it transformed into her scepter.

This surprised everyone as Beast questioned"The Dragon's Eye used to be a useless twig?"He was not the only one who was surprised at how Maleficent acquired her scepter. While Fairy Godmother knew Sceptre or wand didn't actually measure a person's power as she knew her magical strength was below Maleficent and she was sure those three pesky fairies were the ones to start the stupid rumor.

Maleficent stood up with the help of her scepter, before she began to walk, but still had trouble as she groaned in pain, getting everyone to look at her in pity. Though, she remained strong and got back on her feet, and continued walking. Everyone watched her as Maleficent's younger self continued to walk, eventually leaving the Moors and head towards an abandoned fortress.

Everyone but Maleficent and Diaval gasp.

Belle said in disbelief,"That's how you came to live in the Forbidden Mountain...!" Maleficent's sighed and replied, "That abandoned fortress was never my home it was just a place I stayed during my time to get used to walking without my wings." 

While everyone found another thing that was different from the story as it was said Maleficent lived in Forbbiden Moutain.

Maleficent's younger self as she sat down in some part of the fortress and look down in shame.A caw suddenly came out of nowhere, getting everyone's attention as they saw a familiar raven land on a boulder not too far from Maleficent's younger self.

Maleficent said with a smile"Though, there was one good thing that came from that place.It was here where Diaval and I first met ".Before she turned to look at Diaval, who returned the smile. Maleficent revealed to the people of Auradon, getting them to widen their eyes in surprise as they never knew how the two friends met. While Mal knew her mother and Diaval had a strong bond she didn't know how they met.

Diaval commented with a mock glare "Our first meeting wasn't exactly... pleasant". Maleficent just rolled her eyes seeing that as Hades growled seeing their interaction. 

Maleficent blows her magic at the young raven, startling him before he flew away.The screen changed showing a cornfield with a scarecrow. Diaval's younger self was trapped under a net, while a human male and two barking dogs surrounded him. Unknown to them was that Young Maleficent was watching from a safe distance so she wouldn't be spotted, holding her scepter with her left hand. Younger Diaval cawed as he tried to get the net off him, while the two dogs barked at him.