Maleficent 2 Part 9

Summoning Diaval, she made her way to a small reflecting pond. For the past hour now, she had been practicing her smile. Pulling back her lips for the hundredth time, she turned to Diaval. In his human form, he stood a safe distance away.

Maleficent with awkward smile greeted"Hello.....Hello.....Hello."

Dival had learned that when Maleficent asked for feedback, she rarely took it well. "And now with slightly less fang," he suggested.

"How's this?" Maleficent asked, lifting her upper lip so that it perched awkwardly over her fangs

"How's this?" Maleficent asked, lifting her upper lip so that it perched awkwardly over her fangs. Diaval shook his head and said"Try the greeting."

Maleficent sighed Diaval was right to push her

Maleficent sighed Diaval was right to push her. Although she had no desire to go to this dinner, she wasn't doing it for herself —she was doing it for Aurora. And that meant playing the part, down to the smiles and forced hellos.

Mal snickerd along with Aurora, which made Maleficent give them a mock glare.While other were holding back there laughter,since they probably will be blasted with magic.

Evie holding back her snicker commented"That is pretty bad."

Diaval nodded and explained"Mistress isn't used to displaying a lot of emotions.Espesially to strangers and she only displayed anger and rage for a long time before Aurora came."

Evrryone nodded,Ben son of Adam and boyfriend of Mal said"I mean Maleficent seems to be someone,who displays her emotions to people close to her,so it is probably hard for her to fake them for somone who is completely a stranger to her."

Everyone nodded seeing the logic in it,while Maleficent gave small nod to Ben.Which atleast gave Ben a small hope about Maleficent accepting his relationship with Mal.

Maleficent took a deep breath, then tried again as she nodded ever so slightly. "How kind of you to invite me this evening," she said, her voice sounding grating even to her own ears.

Diaval frowned and said"Remember, it's not a thr*at."

Channeling Aurora,
Maleficent said, "How kind of you to invite me this evening," her voice now creepily nice. "Yeah.Better, try it with a curtsy."