Chapter 16

Stefan's Castle is shown and thunder rumbling in the background as scene changed  Stefan sitting down on a rocking chair in his chamber staring at Maleficent's wings which are kept a glass cabinet.Stefan looked worse as he was pale with black circles around his eyes.

Mal was enraged and yelled, "How dare he keep my mothers wings as some sort of trophy."Everyone was disgusted by Stefan's actions.

Stefan with crazy gleam in his eye said" you mock me. i know what you're doing. I know exactly what you're doing."

Mal commented, ".....and he is crazy."

Maleficent, Leah, Diaval, Beast, Belle, Ben, Carlos, Jane, Jay, and Fairy godmother all nodded.

Then one of his servants opens the door and stands by the doorway and said" Sire? your presence has been requested by the queen."

Stefan ordered," Leave me."the servant the once pleaded"sire, she is not well. the nurses are fearful that she won't make it through the night." Stefan shushed him and said, "Can you not see we're having a conversation?"

Everyone glared at Stefan as Mal with disgust said"How could you not see your wife who is in her death bed."Leah didn't hear about this as she was wanted to kill Stefan then and their.

Jaffar whispered"You lucked out by now marrying him."Maleficent nodded sure he stole her wings still being married to that creep is worse.

The servants were confused, some of them looked at Stefan as if he was crazy, then shut the door to the chamber Stefan rises and walks over to the glass cabinet.

Stefan: when the curse fails, maleficent will come for me. and on that day, I will be ready."

Surprisingly it was Aurora who commented, "I don't think you will be."Aurora knew for a fact if not for Fairy's godmother bringing Stefan back to the living he would right now be in hell.

The scnene changed once more, revealing them back in the Moors. It was dark with the moon gleaming up in the sky. Young Maleficent and Aurora were sitting down on tree branches next to the river, watching fairies dance across the water and using their magic on it.

 Young Maleficent and Aurora were sitting down on tree branches next to the river, watching fairies dance across the water and using their magic on it