Chapter 20

Aurora knew what's next and she was not looking forward to it, she remembered how broken Maleficent was when she called her evil as Maleficent sensing her sadness held her hand showing her it was all in the past.

The scene shows Aurora coming out of the cottage looking distressed and heartbroken as she runs to the Moors to find Maleficent. She then runs through the fields and thought the forest in the direction of the Moors. Aurora on reaching the Moors starts calling out"Fairy godmother!"Maleficent walks towards Aurora saying" I'm here."

Aurora with tears in her eyes asked"When were you going to tell me that I'm cursed? is it true?"
Maleficent with a sad tone replied, "It is."

Everyone was seriously not looking forward to this moment, but they knew Aurora would found about this sooner or later. After all, the truth cannot be hidden always.

Aurora was devastated,she started crying and muttered"My aunts said it was an evil fairy.I... i can't remember her name. they said it was...Maleficent."

Aurora looks at Maleficent coming to the realization as she cries and asks" Is that you? are you Maleficent?" Maleficent looking at Aurora with tears in her eyes takes a step close to her as she yells" No! don't touch me. you're the evil that's in the world. it's you!"

 it's you!"

Aurora winced remembering this moment and she could see how devasted Maleficent was when she told her to not touch her

Belle sighed and said, "There are three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth."
Aurora nodded she only heard the story from the pixe's side and they were virtually biased about their opinion.

Maleficent sighed and said, "I should have told her the truth about my past with Stefan and the curse."Fairy godmother questioned, "So why didn't you?"

Maleficent answered, "Because I was afraid she would hate me for it."

Aurora turns and runs off, Maleficent looked devastated with tears in her eyes he looks down as she  soon turns and shouts to Diaval"Find the boy!"Diaval flies off to find Phillip.