Maleficent 2 Part 3

Aurora pushing herself to her feet. She roughly brushed off the mud and water that covered the front of her dress. Her feet were drenched in muck. As she brushed a strand of hair out of her face,a wet and tired Aurora had enough yells"What's gotten into all of you?"The dew fairies drop the crown on Wallerbog's head as Pinto was rolling with the crown while feeling dizzy.

Aurora was panting and now fully drenched in water not finding this funny yelled" I don't have time for games, Pinto." 

Belle sighed looking at her friend and said"I can't blame you for being angry."

Even Mal agreed, while Aurora smiled and said"No,it was also my best day."as she took Philips hand and smiled lovingly at him.

Some of the smarter ones figured out the plan, while Mal's eyes widened and thought"Ohhh.....if it is really what I am thinking then mom is not going to like it."

Knotgrass quickly points in Pinto's direction said"There she goes, Your Majesty."

Pinto chittering once again rolls away with the crown towards a large weeping willow. Aurora followed. Pulling back the long branches that fell to the ground, Aurora stepped inside. Behind her, the branches dropped, and Aurora suddenly found herself in silence. The soft green leaves muffled the noise from outside and enclosed her in a canopy with the sunlight dappling through. The space was warm and inviting.

Aurora was drenched in water just after him saying" Come back here. Pinto. I've had enough of your games for today. Look at me."

When no hedgehog faerie appeared, Aurora moved farther into the natural room. In the center, on a rock near the trunk of the willow, she saw her crown. Aurora picked it up and held it in her hand and  looking at her crown sees Philip with gasps says"Oh. Philip. What are you doing here?"as she gives Philip a slight kiss on the cheek,while Diaval was watching all this from the top of the tree.

Aurora smiled but her eyes continued to roam the area, searching for Pinto. True, seeing Phillip was a pleasant surprise, but with the Moors turned to madness.

Philip smiles and replied," I was looking for you."

Aurora was slightly irritated by the mess and said"Oh, well, hello. Hello. I'm really sorry, I can't talk right now. The Moors have turned to madness. I've got a castle full of complaints."

Mal winced and asked, "Being a queen looks tiring."

Aurora sighed and replied"Yes, but I was naive and slightly bad queen. So there is that too."

Philip comforted her, while Maleficent also  with a soft smile replied"I can't blame you, the pressure was great, but you could have come to me for help."

Aurora nodded, she could have easily gone to Maleficent who had more experience with the ruling and asked for her help. But she didn't want to let her down and that was her problem.

While Adam,Ben, and Belle noticed Philip was wearing a formal coat one thought flowed through their mind"He is here to propose to her, that was the plan"

Philip nodded and replied," I know how busy you are."

Aurora then remembered something and questioned" Oh! I wanted to ask you something."

Philip nodded and gestured for her to continue, As Aurora questioned"
Do you think there could be a union? Between Ulstead and the Moors?"

Phillip repeated, his voice catching in his throat "A union,".

Aurora cut him off. "Yes. I've been imagining a bridge. To connect the two lands."