Chapter 13

After the last viewing everyone was chatting about Aurora and Maleficent's relationship. While Stefan kept his presence low since he knew the fact everyone was not pleased with all the things they found out.Also Beast's relationship with his son Ben was not really good mainly because of his previous mistakes. While Aurora, Maleficent, Leah, and Mal were mostly talked about Aurora's childhood memories.

As Mal noticed most of the Villians like Jaffar were not technically evil per say as she thought"Was all the Villian's really bad or Did something happen to make them like this?"

Watcher hearing her thoughts couldn't help smirk and thought"You have no idea."
As everyone got ready to watch the rest of the movie.

The screen showed Maleficent the child of the man that betrayed her walk away with a watchful, but felt something she hasn't felt for a long time. She felt... at peace what just happened between her and the child.

Maleficent with a smile said, "This is where Diaval and I decided to take care of her and raise Aurora in secret after seeing how the pixies were careless about Aurora's life."Leah and other's modded as it was the best choice.  

The screen changed once more as it showed the cottage again with an ariel view. They all saw Young fly towards the cottage, before he stopped in front of an open window. The voice spoke"As Maleficent had said, Aurora did grow in grace and beauty.". The Screen changed to show them inside the cottage, where they an older, but still young, Aurora.

 The Screen changed to show them inside the cottage, where they an older, but still young, Aurora

Young Aurora is seen drawing, but Diaval's caw got her attention. She looked up and gasped in delight upon seeing Young Diaval. She put her book down and rushed out to play with him. The screen flicker to outside the cottage, where they saw an older version of Aurora playing with Young Diaval as they ran around the table outside the cottage. She looked happy as she played with Diaval, circling around him with him doing the same.

Everyone smiled seeing a playful and carefree Aurora, while Maleficent, Diaval, Aurora, and Leah watched the memory with a fond smile.

Mal could tell her mother was slowly warming up to Aurora. Although she still felt a bit jealous at the fact she couldn't enjoy her childhood with her mother.

After playing for a bit, Young Diaval stopped in front of Aurora, who ran her Fingers down his feathers. Aurora happily said"Pretty bird". as Young Diaval in delight from feeling her soft hands on his feathers. 

Mal, Ben, Carlos, , Evie, Doug, Jane, Fairy Godmother, Adam, and Belle had wide eyes at seeing  Aurora play with Diaval, while Diaval just smiled fondly upon remembering all the times he played with Aurora or took care of her.

The illusion changed once again, now revealing Aurora sitting on a cliff, underneath a cherry blossom tree, looking off towards Stefan's castle. "Far away from the lofty palace that she remembered not.And as the seasons changed and the flowers grew, so did she.". Maleficent narrated with a found smile as a familiar caw was heard, getting Aurora's attention as she looked at where she heard the cry of her 'pretty bird' a happy smile.