Chapter 24

Watcher knew the relationship between the people here will never be the same again,like Beast had lost the respect his son had for him especially after it was revealed he knew the truth about Maleficent.Their was no way his son could trust him again like before,Adam was saddened by this,but he could do nothing to charge it.

Now the problem is everyone would question the fairytale of the heroes,if they are true or not.

Diaval, who was now a large dragon and breathes fire at the guards and pulls the iron net off of Maleficent.Diaval was afraid of hurting Aurora was unable to fully fight the gurds without hurting her,Maleficent seeing her almost hit by debris yelled"Run, Aurora!"

Leah was angry at the soldiers for treating Aurora like that,she was a princess for christ sake.But she was
glad Maleficent had the right mind to tell Aurora to get away from their,she knew Stefan wouldn't blink any eye.

Aurora runs up the stairs enters the chamber where Maleficent's wings are being kept and locks herself in, back in the hall the guards manage to restrain Diaval with chains,binding his snout and neck, then pulling him down.While the other guards with huge iron shields, starts surrounding Maleficent.

Mal was worried and looked at Diaval who just smiled at her, while everyone was leaning forward with slight worry and anticipation

One of the Guard yells" Get back! Hold it steady. Hold the line! Look out. Hold your line. Close in. bring it down!" as they completely lock Maleficent in a circle formation.

Back in the chamber, Aurora sees Maleficent's wings locked in the cabinet and suddenly they start to flap, back in the hall, Diaval is brought down by the guards.

Jane daughter of Fairy Godmother with awe said"The wings are still alive."

Evie with confusion questioned, "But how is it possible?"

Fairy Godmother"Yes,you see normal fairy wings would just disappear after being cut because of having less magic in it.But Maleficent is a powerful Dark Fey with unique heritage making her wings one of a kind."

Fairy godmother only knew a few handful of fairies who would be able to do that.

While only smart ones picked out the fact Fairy Godmother worded Maleficents heritage being one of kind.

While Maleficent is completely surrounded, she hears heavy foot steps and chains clanking Stefan comes out of the fire, entirely dressed in his armor with an iron chain and a sword on his hip, steps into the circle, and suddenly with a swing of his chain hits her, knocking her down.