Chapter 19

Thes scene changes to show the cottage  the three fairies are trying to make Aurora a cake for her birthday as we see Flittle slamming the rolling pin into the dough for some reason looks blue, Knotgrass seems to be working on the flour and Thistletwit was doing nothing as she twirls around with happy tone said"I'm so happy were leaving tomorrow."

Evie with a frown said"I mean normally you would grow attached to a baby you brought up

Evie with a frown said"I mean normally you would grow attached to a baby you brought up.But here she seems so happy about returning to her old life that she doesn't even think one bit about Aurora."

Everyone agreed with her as Mal said"If they were so sad about leaving the Moors,then why take the job of raising Aurora."
Maleficent answered"Because they felt special for the first time,especially when a King of all people chose them for such an important mission."

Knotgrass hearing this turns and faces her with a stern tone"We are not leaving tomorrow" Thistletwit with confusion asked," Tomorrow is aurora's 16th birthday."

Knotgrass with smiled and replied " And Stefan told us to take her back the day after her birthday."We see Flittle who was still working on the dough seems to agree with Knotgrass on this as she was nodding agreeing with Knotgrass.

Thistltwit with a frown said"No. He said on her birthday."Knotgrass was not having it"  No. The day after her birthday."Knotgrass throws some flour at Thistletwit as both start fighting with Thistletwit throws some flour back at Knotgrass. They soon started throwing flour at each other.

Everyone groaned or rolled their eyes seeing them start fighting again as Carlos spoke"It's like they can't stop fighting,I mean we have seen them fight each other all the time."

Flittle having had enough stops her work getup and  comes in between them to stop them and yells" oh, stop it."Knotgrass in irritation throws some four at Flittle,who was annoyed slaps Knotgrass in the face as Knotgrass was surprised as Flittle and Thistletwit laugh at Knotgrass when they notice her face is covered in blue flour where Flittles hand had hit her.

"Knotgrass in irritation throws some four at Flittle,who was annoyed slaps Knotgrass in the face as Knotgrass was surprised as Flittle and Thistletwit laugh at Knotgrass when they notice her face is covered in blue flour where Flittles hand had hi...

Everyone laughed seeing their childish behavior. 

Knotgrass didn't know about her face in confusion asked"What?"Knotgrass then turns and  looks in the mirror to notice that there is blue flour on her face,Knotgrass with anger questioned"how could you?" in the midst of the three fairies fighting Aurora enters the cottage as she looks slightly nervous about how she would make them agree to her request and she says"I need to talk to you about something."

Aurora walks over to them and notices the blue stain on Knotgrass's face which suddenly disappears,all three fairies look at Aurora as if nothing has happened, Flittle with a smile asked" oh, yes, sweetie, what is it?" 

Mal groaned performing magic in front of her like that will only confirm the fact these three are not human as she turned to her sister Aurora and asked"Didn't you even question them about their magical abilities?"

Aurora shook her head and replied, "No,I mostly spend time with Maleficent or Diaval, while they mostly quarrel with each other from time to time."

Aurora ignored that with a sad tone said"I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I'll be 16th tomorrow."

Thistletwit,Flittle and Knotgrass become excited as Knotgrass goes and brings out the cake they've baked which looks terrible in a way you could see the whole thing looks as it was last minute try.

Aurora sighed and mutters"This was the first time they baked a cake,I have the feeling it was because after this they could return to the Moors."

Maleficent shrugged and replied"Knowing them there is a huge chance of it happening."

Aurora Ignoring their excitement spoke" I'm leaving home."Causing all the three fairies to be shocked as Knotgrass let go the cake causing it to splatter all over the floor. Knotgrass pointing a finger at Aurora with anger said" See here, young lady. I did not spend sixteen years in this miserable with these two imbeciles...."

Audrey frowned and said, "She speaks as if she is some sort of genius, she is an idiot herself."

Flittle and Thistletwit look at her in outrage as Knotgrass shushed them and said"So that you could ruin it on the last day. we are taking you back to your father with..."Knotgrass suddenly realizes she spoke too much as Aurora questions"My father? you told me my parents were dead."All three fairies were known the secret was out as they were panicking, Flittle with a soft tone said" I think you better come and sit down."As the fairies have told Aurora about her father and about her being cursed by Maleficent.

Mal with a frown said, "They seem conveniently let out the part about why Mom took revenge on Stefan."

Maleficent agreed with her daughter as the tale of her wings getting lost of Stefan was known to all Moor folks.It didn't take a genius to figure out Stefan a friend of Maleficent and peasant suddenly becomes King just after Maleficent loses her wings.But then she remembered how stupid these three were.