Maleficent 2 Part 6

Until that moment,Aurora had never realized she could feel simultaneously wonderful and terrible. she was dreading the conversation she knew she was about to have with Maleficent.

It made her stomach ache. The only sounds were the soft breeze that sang through the trees and the voices of Knotgrass, Flittle, and Thistlewit. The three pixies were, as usual, bickering among themselves. Aurora slowed her pacing and a smile tugged at her lips. Their voices brought back many good memories—as well as a few she would rather leave behind. The pixies had been her only role models for the long years she had lived hidden in the cottage in the forest. 

Aurora seeing the pixies really didn't feel the same way now.

Aurora loved Maleficent for all the reasons some feared her. But she also loved her because she was her mother. Maybe not biologically, but that had never mattered. Still, despite the strength of their relationship, Aurora found herself jittery as she waited for Maleficent to arrive. She had seen Diaval flying away from the willow tree after the proposal. It was only a matter of time. As if on cue, the sky darkened as Maleficent swooped in front of the sun's rays. Behind her was Diaval, struggling to keep up with the fey's anger-fueled speed.

Knotgrass yelled seeing Maleficent coming"Incoming."

A great gust of wind kicked up as the Dark Fey descended to the ground, her wide wings thrumming in the air.

Knotgrass and the other pixies grabbed for a tree, trying to stay upright

Knotgrass and the other pixies grabbed for a tree, trying to stay upright.As Knotgrass yelled"Hold on to your petticoats!"

Even Pinto was thrown back by the wind,Landing in front of Aurora, Maleficent drew her wings to her back

Even Pinto was thrown back by the wind,Landing in front of Aurora, Maleficent drew her wings to her back. Diaval flew to a nearby branch and settled on it nervously.