Chapter 21

The guard grabs aurora's arm and stefan turns to his men saying"Prepare the men. maleficent's coming."While the three fairies, now back in their pixie form was flying across the woods searching for Aurora.

Flittle laughed and said"It's so good to be small again! look at my feet! i love my tiny little feet!" Knotgrass was really worried and said" pay attention! we have to find aurora, or the king will have our heads!"

Maleficent with frown said"The only one who is worried about Aurora is Knotgrass."

Leah sighed and said"It was mistake to leave Aurora with them."

Everyone agreed,Mal added"I feel Knotgrass is afraid about how the King will react."

On the day of her birthday, Aurora grows restless in her room and feel a discomfort on her finger,Which had a golden hue.Aurora goes to open the door but finds it locked then she hears a voice calling to her,A voice echoes"Aurora."

Jaffar narrowed his eyes as he muttered"The curse is starting to work."

Mal,Maleficent and Diaval were slightly worried,they knew she would survive,but seeing it still cause them slight worry in there heart.

Aurora finds a hidden door and knocks on it and it's opened by handmaiden, aurora rushes inside,the handmaiden tried to stop her" wait!"

Aurora runs off inside,as the handmaiden tried to stop her but failed as she called out" Princess?"

In the woods Maleficent finds Phillip on his horse looking for Aurora,Prince Phillip seeing Maleficent questioned"I'm looking for a girl."

Maleficent stoically answered" of course you are."Maleficent with a wave of her hand her, put phillip to sleep,and surprisingly he didn't fall from his horse.

Everyone snickers at the scene on the how the prince got himself got kidnapped so easily.

Philip pouted seeing even his wife Aurora was laughing at him as he said"What it is as if you guys could do any better?"

Some of them had to agree they wouldn't have done any better,but they would've been much more cautious that Philip.

Maleficent looks up at diaval and said"I need a horse."in his bird form, after maleficent turns Diaval into a horse we see her riding him with phillip asleep, being ridden on horse behind her.

Back at the palace Aurora is seen rubbing her finger,she is feeling more uncomfortable as time goes by.She continues to hear the voice.The voice speaks in hypnotizing manner"...into a sleep like a death. Aurora."back with Maleficent who is riding Diaval in his horse form as fast as she can to get to th palace.

Evie questioned"What is that voice?"

Maleficent explained"Magic is sentient it is setting up the stage for the curse to work like how? Or when?.Magic is practically moving everyone like pawns in chess."

Those that practiced magic like Fairy godmother,Jaffar..etc nodes agreeing with the assessment.

Maleficent was worried as she yelled"Come on, Diaval!"Back at the palace Aurora, still hearing the voice, finds a door to th dungeon,thr green magic is seen opening the door,a voice once again echoes"Aurora."

Mal knew if sounded like her mother as he asked"It sounds like my mom's voice

Mal knew if sounded like her mother as he asked"It sounds like my mom's voice."

Maleficent shook her head and replied"That's magic it was luring Aurora with the voice of closest person she knew in her life."

Leah didn't feel jealous about it,since she was never present in her little girls life.

Aurora opens the door and enters to find where all the destroyed spinning wheels are and she notices the cursed spinning wheel slowly repairing itself,once again with help of the green magic.Aurora starts walking over to it, meanwhile Maleficent frantically race to the castle.

Back the palace, Aurora has reached the spinning wheel,the voice once again in hypnotizing tone says"she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into a sleep like death and no power on earth... a sleep like death."

The girls felt chill hearing the voice,they know this wasn't Maleficent,more of like an echo.

Aurora is mesmerized by the spindle slowly walks towards in and finally touches it, pricks her finger, her eye shut and she collapses on the floor,Maleficent who was riding towards the castle then senses the moment it happens.She reigns in Diaval,who was in his horse form as she says with broken tone"It's done."

Maleficent feels guilt seeing this,as Aurora grabbed her hand and smiled at her while saying"I forgiven you long time ago

Maleficent feels guilt seeing this,as Aurora grabbed her hand and smiled at her while saying"I forgiven you long time ago.It's all in the past."