Maleficent 2 Part 2

The voice narrates"Once upon a time... or perhaps twice upon a time, for you may remember this story... there was a powerful Fey named Maleficent. For some reason, the mistress of evil and protector of the Moors... was still hated after all this time. True, she had cursed the princess, Aurora... but that was before she found light in the heart of a human child... and raised the girl as her own. After all, it was Maleficent's love which broke that very same curse. But that detail was somehow mysteriously forgotten. For as the tale was told over and again throughout the kingdom... Maleficent became the villain once more."

Mal, Jay,Carlos and Ben all frown hearing this,they didn't like it one bit.

Diaval sighed and said"Everyone followed the whole thing like sheep."

We here creatures chittering,while see soon see Flittle wake up and slowly taps the croaking Frog croaking like a alarm clock.As all three pixies wake up,Knotgrass with excitement said"It's time, guys. Come on. Let's get everyone."

Mal with groan said"Ohh these three again."

Most of the audience agreed with Mal after all these three pixies are not exactly anyone's favorite.

Thistlewit added "It's the big day!"as we see a wide variety of faires from flower fairies,dandelion fairies and dew fairies,all of them waking up and getting ready to their daily routine and work.

Jane seeing all these beautiful fairies in awe said"It's so beautiful,I really want to visit their now."

Thistlewit: Let's go!

Flittle: Wake up. Wake up.

The Fairies were all chattering excitedly,as Knotgrass flys to group of Wallerbogs bathing ordering"Hurry up, wallerbogs! It's time!" all Wallerbogs just grunts.

Flittle with a sigh asks" Do you both remember the secret plan?"

Evie frowned and asked"Secret plan?"

Mal shrugged and replied"I don't understand."

Those that knew what was happening knew decided to keep quiet.

Thistletwit gesturing to her head replied"I've got it all right here." and then asks"When do I tell the queen the secret?"

As all three fly across Moors Knotgrass retorts" You must be patient, Thistlewit.Do you think Queen Aurora's awake yet?"

Flittle with a smile and replies "Well, she's not "Sleeping Beauty" anymore."as all three starts laughing at the little Joke.The fairies chattering excitedly as they fly towards the middle of the Moor's where we see the throne is located everything seems to glow with energy and beauty.

Then the scene changes to show all fairies gathered in front of the throne and Aurora while pacing back and forth says"Next item of business, the missing fairies. I've sent more sprites to search the Tomb Bloom field. They'll report back to me at nightfall. We will keep searching until we find them."we see the Shroom family are right next to her.All of the fairies who where gathered seemed to muttering about the issue,one of them was the Tree warrior raising their hand giving a suggestion as Aurora with a sigh said" Please don't raise your roots at me, Lief. Crushing humans with branches is not going to help."

Malficent sighed and said"You are looking things too much in the perspective of humans.We have poachers entering our kingdom from time to time and many fairies have gone missing.So these fairies are looking for you for actions,if you don't provide them with anything you lose their trust in you."