Chapter 5

Maleficent with a gentle smile spoke. "I remember this is when she was born".Maleficent said that in a loving tone, getting everyone confused about who she was talking about. While only a select few knew or guessed it like Diaval, Aurora, Philip, Leah, and Hades.While Leah was confused about why Maleficent spoke off Aurora with so much love.As she never knew about Maleficent meeting Aurora.

Another female maid ran into the room and knelt down next to one of the other maids. "It's a girl!" The female maid told the other maid, getting all the other maids to gasp in excitement. They all stopped their work and began to chatter among themselves and excitement.

 They all stopped their work and began to chatter among themselves and excitement

Ben was at why the maids seemed so excited as he questioned"Who are they talking about?". Maleficent smiled and replied "It's simple really. Their queen had just given birth".This made everyone widen their eyes as they looked at her with surprise . Mal said"Aurora..." with wide eyes, which Maleficent nodded to her daughter as Mal was confused at loving tone her mother used to tell Aurora.While Aurora herself was crying seeing Malifcent still cares about her.

Diaval spying on the maids soon left to resort the Mistress about the new development as Maleficent's younger self held out her hand as yellow magic appeared around before Diaval was covered in black smoke as he transformed into his human form. Diaval grunted as he lurch forward, while Young Maleficent watched him with her magic disappearing around her right hand before she took hold of her scepter.

Diaval took deep breaths as he turned to look at his mistress, who was watching him. Diaval's younger self exhaled as he straightened his posture. Maleficent questioned in a calm voice"Well?", waiting to hear his report. Young Diaval tried to tell his mistress before he stopped himself, uncertain on how he'll tell her.

Young Maleficent getting impatient questioned once more"What?", wanting to know why her servant was so nervous. Young Diaval still looked uncertain, before he decided to just tell her. "Child".

The human form raven answered, getting Young Maleficent to slightly open her mouth in disbelief at what she's heard.

Doug commented with a nervous look on his face"Something tells me that you got quiet the shock when you heard about this"., seeing the disbelief that Maleficent's younger self was experiencing. "You have no idea". The Mistress of Evil stated, wrapping her left-wing around Mal and brought her closer to her.

Young Diaval told his mistress"King Stefan and the Queen have had a child".Maleficent slowly closed her mouth and looked at him with narrowed eyes. Maleficent keeping her emotions in check spoke"Oh".

Diaval continued"There will be a christening".Maleficent looked down to the side. The human form raven finished"They say it's to be a grand celebration". but the Mistress of Evil's younger self didn't turn to face him and kept looking down.

"A grand celebration for a baby". Young Maleficent began as she opened her eyes fully and had this evil glint in her eyes. "How wonderful".Maleficent finished with a grin.

Carlos and Dude gulped in fear as they both saw the grin as Doug asked "Did you really...?"Maleficent embarassment replied, "Yes I did too my everlasting shame."While Chad who was silent till now commented, "So from here on it is the same as the original story."

Aurora shook her head and answered, "Actually the truth is it is very different."Everyone was surprised Sleeping Beauty or Aurora herself defended Maleficent as Mal, Evie, Jane, and Lonnie all were curious about the real story.

As Audrey asked, "So what didn't you tell me the real story?"Aurora simply replied"I didn't to tell you the real story,but you seem to already heard the fake story from both Ingrith and Stefan.So I knew you wouldn't believe me."

The screen changed once more to show them floating above Stefan's castle, where everyone saw thousands of people walking through the castle to enter. The illusion changed once more to reveal them inside the castle. Everyone saw thousands of people walking up and stopping a few feet away from King Stefan and Queen Leah, who were both sitting on their thrones with as Knotgrass,Thistletwit and Flittle flew over to meet them.

Maleficent with a scowl spoke"Everyone came to the christening, even those three idiots". Mal questioned with slight curiosity"Why would they come to this christening? Didn't they know what he did to you?"
Maleficent shook her heard and answered"They came to make a good first expression on the Stefan and Leah,so that they could live in the human kingdom as these three had tried to oust me because of removal of my wings,which made all the creatures in Moor isolating them."

Mal hearing this started glaring at the screen with her glowing green eyes,while other found their respect for three fairies going down very quickly.