Chapter 6

The three were silent as they looked at the human king, who held up his left hand and gave them the peace sign, giving them permission to speak. "Greetings, Your Majesty. I am Knotgrass of the Moorland Fair Folk". Knotgrass greeted King Stefan, introducing herself to him. "I'm Flittle, Your Kingship". Flittle greeted as she gave a bow to Stefan. Thistlewit introduced herself "And I'm Thistlewit, Your Royalnesses" as she gave a bow.

Carlos snickers and said, "Well they sure are buttering you up."Mal nodded and added, "It's like they are really kissing up to both of them."Everyone heard this nodded as they could tell the three fairies wanted something.

Queen Leah with a smile, spoke"They bring gifts for our daughter"., turning to look at him and getting Stefan to look at her. Flittle told Stefan"These are not just any old gifts, for, you see, we're magic!", spreading her hands up and to the sides. Knotgrass added."And very good with children".

Maleficent scoffed in amusement as she saw these three take care of Aurora as everyone looked at her with curiosity as she shook it off. While Leah groaned seeing her younger self trying to win Stefan's affection.

After staring at his wife for a few moments, Stefan sighed as he turned to look back at the three pixies. "Very well". Stefan gave permission, getting the three pixies to smile as they flew over to the bassinet, where everyone saw baby Aurora. At the sight of baby Aurora, Evie, Lonnie, Jane, Belle and Fairy Godmother grew adoring smiles on their faces, while Mal had an uncertain look on her face.

"Sweet Aurora, I wish for you the gift of beauty". Knotgrass said to the baby as she blew magical petals at the infant, making Aurora coo at the pixie. With her gift done, the red pixie flew aside for Flittle to have her turn. "My wish is that you will never be blue, only happy, all the days of your life". Flittle said as she held her hands out to Aurora before the blue butterflies flying around her flew toward the baby with pixie dust.One of the butterflies landed on Aurora's nose, making her sneeze.

Aurora blushed seeing this while the girls all awed at the cute scene. While Maleficent gave a loving smile seeing this.

Leah watched with an amused smile on her face, while Stefan watched with narrow eyes. Flittle made way for Thistlewit, who flew down closer to the baby. "Sweet baby, my wish for is that you find..." Thistlewit began as she was about to blow magic flowers on Aurora,only to be cut off by the wind howling.

Everyone widened their eyes as the candles' fire died down from the wind, the pixies were being pushed back from the howling wind and the steel square gothic looking candelabra was shaking from the powerful gust. Even the people were crying out in surprise from the howling wind.

King Stefan and Queen Leah looked at the entrance, getting everyone else to look there as well. An all too known shadow came into view, the shadow of the Mistress of Evil as she entered the castle. Soon she came into view and walked through the crowds of people, heading towards the man who betrayed her and his family. Adults pulled their children closer to them in fear of the Mistress of Evil taking them away from them. The only sound was the taping of Maleficent's scepter against the ground as she walked.

Carlos with fear spoke"You know Mal,your Mom still scared the hell out off me."Mal snickerd and Maleficent grinned hearing that she took it as a complement.

The three pixies whispered in fear"Maleficent!", they quickly started holding each other's hands before Knotgrass flew closer to baby Aurora in a defensive stance. Stefan looked the most afraid as he knew Maleficent had come for revenge. Young Maleficent came closer to Stefan and his family, revealing herself to be wearing the same dress that her present self was wearing, ignoring the mumbling of the people around her.