Maleficent 2 Part5

Ingrith glared a Maleficent and Mal,while saying"Both you wretched creatures should be wiped out along with rest of the cursed forest of Moors."

Maleficent glared at Ingrith and staff in her hand began to glow, illuminating her face—and everything around her—in an eerie shade of green. Wind blew through the room even though not a single window was open. Candles flickered and were snuffed out as the scarf on Maleficent's head whipped away, revealing her large black horns.
As more green magic swirled. The green smoke thickened and began to swirl around Maleficent's feet as her rage continued to build. Ingrith could cower and shake all she wanted. It would do her no good.

But thankfully Watcher appeared and yelled"Maleficent control of your self,you can do whatever you want with this idiot after the viewing."

Maleficent was still glaring at Ingrith,who was cowering in fear.

Maleficent sneered and said"I will get you after this."

While Watcher sighed and said"I am going to bring someone to see the viewing."and with the snap of his finger
King John,father of Philip arrived in flash of light.

He was confused,but seeing his son calmed him down and he was given run down by Philip and Watcher used his powers to show John about Maleficent story.

John pitied Maleficent,while he then saw his ex wife,who was sulking in the corner.He didn't feels anything for his former wife,after finding out what she did to him and his daughter in law,John had exiled her.

But his marriage with her was just show,it was because Beast had said they needed to keep the image.So

Phillip followed Percival to the Castle, Phillip sighed, some of his earlier happiness fading. Phillip knew Percival wasn't the only one who wouldn't be happy about his engagement. Clucking at his horse, Phillip trotted toward the castle and his parents with butterflies in his stomach. They, too, were sure to have strong reactions to his news.

Gerda, the royal engineer opened a large crate

Gerda, the royal engineer opened a large crate. She was one of the few members of the royal court who was not intimidated by Queen Ingrith. Gerda had been part of the court for years and provided the king with wisdom, advice, and, when asked, weaponry. But she was, at heart, loyal to the queen. It was filled to the brim, the wooden sides strained by its contents. "Your Majesty," Gerda said, addressing the king, "spoils from the annexation of the Midlands have arrived."

"