Chapter 15

Everyone got ready for watching the movie. Everyone was excited to see more only some like Stefan were frowning at the thought of all his dirty laundry being aired to everyone, he knew once he gets back home no one will look at him with respect nor will he have the crown.

Maleficent after knocking all the knight notices one of their helmets, Maleficent was thoughtful and hummed as she goes knelt and tied to touch the helmet only to be burned by the helmet as it was made of iron. Maleficent turns and sees Diaval who is in his wolf form coming towards her as she waves her hands and golden dust gathers in her palms making Diaval turn back to his human form only he was on his four legs.

Mal winced seeing her mother get burned by the iron, also she was glad about the fact her mother did not have that weakness anymore.

Diaval with an accusing tone asked, "How could you do that to me?"Maleficent replied, "You said anything I need."

Diaval with a frown said" Yeah, but not a dog."Maleficent: it was a wolf, not a dog."as she turned, and started walking away.

Diaval huffed and said"It's the same thing! they're dirty, vicious, and they hunt birds."Maleficent with slight annoyance replied"Fine. next time I'll turn you into a mealy worm."

Dude, Jane, and Carlos rolled their eyes at Diaval's comment about dogs.

Diaval with a huff said"Well, I'll be a mealy worm, gladly. anything but a filthy, stinking..."Maleficent suddenly turns Diaval into his bird form, she then looks at Aurora's floating sleeping body. Maleficent was thoughtful and muttered," I wonder."

Everyone was curious about what Maleficent was planning. They knew she would hurt her.

Maleficent takes Aurora's sleeping body which is still floating as the thorn walls part ways for Maleficent to walk through as she walks deeper into the moors.

Mal with excitement asked, "So you are going to show her the Moors?"Maleficent nodded and replied, "Yes,I wanted to see how she reacted to the Moors."

Leah didn't say anything but she had a feeling that Maleficent was testing Aurora to see if she took after her father or not."Leah actually couldn't complain as she knew Maleficent at that time is still not completely over Stefan's betrayal.

Maleficent hides behind a tree and awaken aurora, Aurora was smiling as she looked at the Moors, before something caught her attention. A first, it looked like a single blue light approaching her, but it was revealed to be little glowing blue fairies. The fairies flew around Aurora, who held her right hand out as she watched the magical creatures fly around her. She even touched a few of them with a happy smile planted on her face. Aurora looks with amazement and wonder as Water Fairies started to fly around her and she even touches one of them. But they feel Maleficent's presence and fly off in fear, Aurora turns towards the trees.

 But they feel Maleficent's presence and fly off in fear, Aurora turns towards the trees