Break And Jaffar's Past

Everyone was taking a break from the viewing,they were yalking and discussing about everthing they saw till now.

While Maleficent and Diaval still talked with Aurora.

Mal was distant with her,which sadned Aurora,who knew it was her own fault.

Audrey was in the middle on one hand she knew Mal was right and her mother was wrong.

But Audrey felt bad for her mother and she could tell her mother really regretted it.

On the other side was VK and their parents.They were also discussing about Ingrith and John.

But Jaffar was quiet and watched Aurora from distance,he sneered and a
muttered"I have feeling you are going to do something worse in thr next viewing."

Jaffar disliked heroes a lot, he was a villain or alteast became one at the end, it was mainly because of Sultan and Jasmine princess of Agrabah.

Jaffar was the one who kept the kingdom going for a long time, while the Sultan played around.

Also add in luxurious lifestyle both Sultan and Jamine had.Who do you think went after the princes, who Jasmine let the tiger loose on and make amends with them.

Jaffar finally lost with Jasmine entering the mix, the girl caused more problems for Agarbah than Sultan.

She was snooty princess because of the rich lifestyle, Jaffar went to beg atleast 5 princes that this Jasmine had humilated or let her tiger lose on.

The number of times he had beg them not to cancel there trade agreements and stuff, because a princess let lose a tiger on them.

Having had enough he finally broke,he finally let lose with his ambition and greed taking over and started imagining himself as better ruler.

So he stopped begging these princes and as the number of princes she rejected became close to 50 for which Jaffar didn't do anything.He let them fall into the hole they dug themselves.

While he went to find the genie, so the story is the same,but the interesting thing was after his defeat and eventual capture at Isles.

He heard even though Agrahbah is considered changed with more progressive mindset, but there was an issue no matter how much they change, there will still be traditional supporters and so you have be subtle with politics, which our dear Jasmine didn't have.

Which left her always with little supporters and even with her own husband Aladdin could do only little to help, since he himself was learning the ways of the court as the new vizer.

There friend Genie couldn't do anything to help,since becoming free his powers gradually became close to normal magic user.

Finally it came all those princes, who were humiliated by Jasmine and upon becoming Kings came back with vengeance.

They canceled everyone of there agreements with Agrahbah and no one could defend Jasmine, after letting lose a tiger on princes because you don't agree with there views is not a good reason.

Sultan could only watch as his Kingdom was crumbling.

Only thing that kept them afloat was Aladdin, who went further to get more trading agreements with outer kingdoms.While it worked the cost was too great for them to bear, so rich and luxurious lifestyle was tossed aside.

Poor Sultan had to watch as his Kingdom go into a very poor state even in his death bed, many were unhappy with Jasmine.The only reason she kept the position as Queen was because of Aladdin finding alliance with foreign countries like King Philip of Ultead and King Adam or beast.Even then Agarbah is just a shadow of it's former self.