Maleficent 2 part4

Everyone saw Diaval flying to tell Maleficent,while Mal looked at her mother and asked"You will not be happy hearing this?"

Maleficent nodded and replied, "My previous relationship with Stefan already made me doubtful of Philip and I felt Aurora was moving too fast."

Some of the younger generations like Jane and Lonnie wanted to defend Aurora and Phillip's love, but Diaval came to explain "You must realize,Mistress knew Stefan since childhood even then he was able to betray her, but Aurora here only knew Philip for 5 years."

This caused them to stop and they could understand where Maleficent was coming from.

Ingrid gritted her teeth and muttered, "I have to find a way out of here. Otherwise, everything I have done will be undone."

Everyone soon returned to see the movie.

Maleficent stood atop the high crag. the sheer, foreboding rock monolith was the highest point in the moors. from it, maleficent could look out over the entire Moors.

Maleficent then heard flapping of wings, Maleficent waited as Diaval, her trusted raven and companion, landed behind her

Maleficent then heard flapping of wings, Maleficent waited as Diaval, her trusted raven and companion, landed behind her. He squawked.

As Maleficent asked"What?" She twirled her hand, and a small flicker of green magic flew out, transforming Diaval from bird to human. Maleficent raised an eyebrow. The man looked terrified. He was often skittish and a little bit flighty-an effect of spending more than half his life in bird form. But the fear she saw now was unusual. Diaval began"Mistress."

Maleficent sneered, revealing her perfectly white teeth and the pair of small fangs that made even her nicest smile seem menacing. She knew that there were those in the Moors who believed she had gone soft when she made a human their queen. But most knew better. They knew that while Maleficent Maleficent could-and would-inflict on the fools who dared try threaten her,she was losing her patience said"What?"

He stopped and took a few quick breaths and continued" I have a little bit of news. Well, on with it. It's nothing of any real consequence... and it's certainly no reason to overreact. It's just that... Prince Philip has...

Maleficent interjected hopefully"Disappeared"

Diaval shaking his head said"No, mistress," He tried again. "Phillip has -"

Maleficent asked" Yellow fever? No, wait! Leprosy!"

Everyone looked at Maleficent,who ignored the glares and replied "It was half-hearted comments,I knew something was brewing between the two. Also if something happened to the brat Aurora would have been sad."

Aurora smiled at Maleficent,who returned the smile. While Mal with slight hope asked, "So what about my marriage?"

Maleficent without missing a beat replied, "Not until your thirty."