Chapter 25

Aurora sat in the moors watching Maleficent as she flies around using her magic to take down the wall of thorns.

Mal smiled and commented"So mom did take down the wall of Thorns."

Mal then remembered how the Moors were magically separated after what happened to her mother,as she turned to her mother and asked"Will you bring back the Moors."

Maleficent sighed and replied"I can't ,not until Auradon changes the ban on magic.After all Moor folks are creatures filled with magic they can't actually stop using it without side effects."

Beast was about to object,but seeing the glare from his son and wife he closed his mouth.As Ben looking at Maleficent spoke"We will change it."

Ben really wanted the two lands to live without conflict.Maleficent smiled nodded she really liked the boy he was smart enough to understand the situation,while his father was an idiot,after all which idiot beings back the dead to only imprison them again and the stupid ban on magic,I mean hello you did just use magic to bring back the dead and then again used it to create the veil around the isle.

The voice narrated"Maleficent brought down her wall of thorns and then took off her crown. and she invited Aurora to see how the moors had been once, long ago, when Maleficent was but a child and her hearts was right. for now, it was again. but that was not all." after Maleficent restores the moors to its former beauty with plants springing back to life,we see flowers blooming in the throne Maleficent once sat on.Aurora is brought before her and Diaval by a Wallerbog.

Jane with awe said"It's is really beautiful."she then turned to her mother and asked"Can we visit the Moors?"

Fairy Godmother nodded and replied"I will talk to Maleficent about it."

Jane nodded,while Fairy godmother looks at Maleficent who gave a nod agreeing her to come back to the Moors as she felt denying the girl a chance to visit the homeland was not fair.

Knotgrass  with the other two fairies came flying in carrying a golden crown while ordering"Oh, there she is. hurry up. they're waiting."

Thistletwit flying after them said" wait for me!"

Knotgrass with smile said" We present this crown to our little Aurora, for whom we have sacrificed the best years of our...."

Maleficent looks at her giving her the evil eye.Knotgrass seeing this quickly corrected"Nevermind."

Mal was irritated commented"They really have the nerve to say that,I mean they practically starved her to death."

Ben shook his head and thought"These are the famous pixies known for there kindness."

Some of older ones was amused by Maleficents reaction,after they couldn't actually fault her for that.

Maleficent places the crown on aurora's head and said"Our kingdoms have been unified.You have your queen."Aurora faces creature of the Moors,as the creatures cheers for their new crowned Queen.

While younger generation cheered on,the older generation just clapped.

Aurora sighed knowing she will never be accepted as there queen.They only accepted her position reluctantly after all her grandfather did try to take over moors.Now what happened with Maleficent and how she didn't so much to clear her name pretty much made her unable to be queen of Moors again,but she knew her little sister would take the role now.

But Watcher heard her thoughts wasn't sure if they would be accepted by Moor folks as Mal was pretty much marrying son of Beast who was pretty much disliked by all Moor folks,so only one who can is Maleficent herself.

Watcher with sigh thought"Maybe Mal with her plot armor and talk no jutsu will change the opinion of Moor Folks."

The voice narrates"So you see, the story is not quite as you were told and i should know, for i was the one they called sleeping beauty."as the creatures bow to Aurora she turns to see Philip has joined them, they smile at each other.

Jane and Lonnie squealed and said"Their is romance blooming in the air."

While all audience except Ingrith and Stefan clapped or cheered.As Watcher showed up and with smile asked Mal"Now after finding out about your Mothers true story,what do you think?Is she a villain or Hero?"

Mal with confidence said"She was never a villian.If not for Stefan my mom would never been dragged into the path of revenge."

Everyone in audience nodded,while Watcher asked"After a break we will see the next half of the story."

Everyone except for the onces who knew the story.