Chapter 14

Everyone was now curious about how Maleficent and Aurora met each other.They wanted to know more about their relationship.They got ready to watch the rest of the movie.

The voice spoke"But she was not the only one who wished to get through"The scene showed a squad of Stefan's soldiers nearby, patrolling near the wall of thorns.

Mal glared at the sight of them, which Maleficent had to run her left fingers across her daughter's hair, which calmed the purple-haired girl down.

The soldier, who had a crossbow, quietly walked up next to a nearby soldier, was in the middle of chopping down wood, with his eyes locked on he cloaked figure of Aurora. "Shh". Soldier # 1 whispered to soldier # 2, his attention as he looked at his comrade. "Look". Soldier # 1 told his , getting soldier # 2 to look in the direction that he was looking at saw the back of Aurora.

Soldier #2 questioned his comrade"Is that her? Is that Maleficent?"having seen Maleficent once before.  Solider #1 answered "I don't know", before he drew his sword as the two soldiers began to sneak up towards Aurora. Soldier # 2 held up the axe, that he was using to chop wood, as a weapon.

Everyone watching, worried for Aurora. Mal with slight worried tone said"Oh no"she was concerned for her sister in all but blood Aurora.Eventhough she knew Aurora is fine and next to her a part of her worried.While Leah frowned and said"Can't they differentiate between maleficent and normal person?"

The screen changed back to Maleficent and Diaval's younger selves, where saw Young Maleficent turn to look at her 'friend'. "Bring them to me". young Mistress of Evil told the human form raven, which Young Diaval to his mistress. Maleficent grew a smile, before she held up her right hand and waved it, casting her magic on Diaval and turned him into a wolf, which he let out a growl as he ran into the forest. Young Maleficent looked back at Aurora, who still had no idea what was happening, she began to walk towards her.

Dude seeing Diaval's wolf form said with fear"That's one giant wolf."Everyone agreed with his comment as Diaval's wolf form looked menacing.

The scren then showed the two soldiers. They saw Aurora's face when turned around and saw that she wasn't Maleficent. Soldier # 1 returned sword to its scabbard, while soldier # 2 lowered the axe he was holding.  Soldier #2 said to his comrade"No, it's just a silly peasant girl".he then turned to face him before looking back at Aurora, who was looking up at the wall of horns.

Everyone except Maleficent,Aurora and Diaval let a sigh of relief.

Then howling came out of nowhere, getting the soldiers' attention as hey turned to face the direction that the howl came from. The howling got all the nearby soldiers' attention as they stopped their work and started looking where it was coming from.

The screen changed back to Young Maleficent, who walked out of her hiding and towards Aurora from behind. The wingless fairy held up her hand in front of her face as yellow magic appeared above her palm, before blew it towards Aurora. Yellow magic appeared briefly around Aurora, she was lifted off the ground and floated into the air.she was lifted off the ground and floated into the air,Aurora floating into the air.

she was lifted off the ground and floated into the air,Aurora floating into the air