Chapter 10

During the break, Maleficent and Leah discussed what they should do with the three pixies although Aurora wanted to ignore them. Maleficent, Mal, and Leah wanted to exile them as they were very bad at taking care of Aurora, and the fact these three go around claiming they took care of Aurora and Made her who she is now. Both Mal and Aurora become very close with each other.

Aurora with slight concern asked, "Do we really need to exile them?"Maleficent sighed and replied, "If not for Diaval coming to the rescue, you would have starved to death. They have to pay for what they'd done to you." Leah and Mal nodded as Leah spoke her thoughts"I agree with Maleficent they practically boasted about how they sacrificed many years of their lives to take care of you. When in reality they did not do a thing"

Aurora nodded with sigh as everyone soon got back to watching the rest of the movie.

The screen showed Aurora crying, only louder than before, The scene changed to show Young Maleficent behind a tree. She was sitting down with her back against the with the scepter lying against it on her left. She had her hands over her ears and tried to block out the loud crying from the baby girl. Maleficent hissed annoyance with her eyes closed before she opened them to reveal the annoyed look "It's going to starve with those three looking after it"

Lonnie with a frown questioned"No kidding. How terrible were they?"Maleficent scowled and replied, "You won't believe it. if I told you". Fey Maleficent answered the daughter Mulan, getting everyone to gulp.

The illusion changed once more, still the cottage, only now it was dark. However, the sounds of Aurora were still heard from within. The illusion changed to reveal them inside the cottage, where they saw the three human form pixies sleeping on a bed with different sorts of things covering their ears to block out the crying baby.

The people of Auradon looked at the sleeping pixies in disbelief that they were sleeping when Aurora was crying. Audrey with disgust and anger said"How dare they ignore my mother like that"

Mal nodded and added her thoughts"I can see why my mother called them Imbeciles now."

Leah was so angry that if the three pixies where present she would have killed them for treating Aurora like that as she galred at Sefan and said"I told you we didn't know those Imbeciles and look how my daughter is starving to death their."Stefan scowled although he didn't care about Aurora personally,Stefan only cared about his reputation as he feared it would have been tarnished if he didn't act and tried to get revenge on Maleficent.

Belle questioned in disbelief"How can they just sleep when the baby crying?", unable to believe that the three Caretakers of Aurora were so different compared to the stories they heard.

Maleficent said with a grin said"That just shows how incompetent they are. Luckily, a 'pretty bird' wouldn't allow this". as she turned and looked at Diaval with smirk,as Diaval looked away in embarrassment, while everyone looked at both of them in confusion as Maleficent gestured towards the screen.

The scene soon changed to raven form Diaval perch himself on the window Jench, only he had a rose, filled with dew and petals, in his mouth. The raven checked to see if the three pixies were asleep before he flew over to the crying Aurora and landed on the bench beside her. The raven gave a caw, getting Aurora's attention as she stopped crying and upon seeing Diaval. Young Diaval hopped over to Aurora and lowered the flower to her mouth, which she took hold of and began sucking the water out. The baby continued to stare at Diaval as she sucked the flower, while he cawed and gently rocked the cradle.