Waking up

(We will skip Satoru's death and straight to you and Satoru waking up in a cave)

Y/n pov

I wake in an unknown place. I look around and see I'm in a cave? I walk around for a couple of minutes and feel something smooth by the tip of my toes. "Huh? What the-" I look down and see a slime and it SPEAKS?!? "Hey! Oh, thank God. I thought I was by myself in this place." The slime said. I respond, "Same. Um, do you any idea where we are?" "Nope!" "I see. Will wanna travel together?" "That would be for the best"

*Timeskip to you and Satoru meeting Veldora*

"Hey, you Slime and Human?"

'Huh?' I look around and see a FUCKING DRAGON!! Okay, okay calm down!! The slime answers, "huh? Who's there?"

'Huh?' I look around and see a FUCKING DRAGON!! Okay, okay calm down!! The slime answers, "huh? Who's there?". "Uhh, Slime can you not see the dragon?" "A DRAGON?!?!" My reaction exactly. The dragon introduces itself as Veldora and helps the slime see by acquiring a skill.

                            *****
(In case, your wondering what's your skills it's the following; Cancel Natural Elements, Cancel Abnormal Condition, Cancel Temperature, Cancel Rot, Extreme Resist Magic, Extreme Spiritual Attack and Resistance, Instant Transmission, Ki Manipulation, Protective Aura, Kaio-ken (only to 100x), Zenkai, Regeneration, Ki sense. These are your attack/transformations; Invisible eye Blast, Soul Punisher, Final Kamehameha, Dragon Fist, Super Saiyan 1 - 5 only. Super Saiyan God will be reached).
The dragon known as Veldora tells his story of how he got locked in this cave.  Slime and I ask Veldora to be friends with us, Veldora shyly agrees. 'He's a tsundere!'
                             *****
A/n Pov

Rimiru suggests to 'eat' Veldora to help him get out of Unlimited Imprisonment. But before that Veldora gives you and Satoru new names, yours being Y/n and Satoru's being Rimuru. Both you and Rimuru give Veldora a family name: Tempest. And now a montage of Rimuru gaining his skills.

Y/n pov

"So this is the exit huh?" A big iron door is what separates us to the outside and unknown world. "Yea, lets go open it!". " WAIT!!! I sense people trying to get here. Quick hide!" Me and Rimuru hide behind some rock.

3rd pov

???: "Phew, finally got it opened!"
???2: "What you except? This place hasn't been maintained for 3000 yrs."
???3: "The Guild Master sure is making us work hard. Expecting us to investigate this sealed cave."
???2: "Don't be a worry wart. I bet that 'Dragon' is nothing but a big lizard."……… "You two should stick close to me. That way I can use concealment arts on us."

Rimuru pov

I hear Y/n whisper to me. "Hey, Rimuru let's get outta here." "Agreed" 'I probably should try to make friends with those 3 when the next encounter happens'.

A/n pov

After 3 days, you and Rimuru get out of the cave. Rimuru can successfully speak now kinda.