Meeting among Leaders pt 2

Y/n pov

Rim: "Ramiris? What are you doing here?".
Ramiris removes herself from the glass roof and flies near our faces.
Ramiris: "I came here to tell this... This country, Tempest... is doomed to be destroyed!".
"W-what did you say?!!?". Me, Rim and Veldora yelled out.
Ramiris: "Yes! Tempest i-". She's then grabbed by Diablo, and Ramiris starts whining.
Ramiris: "H-hey! What's the big idea?! Even at full power I can't escape!".
Diablo: "Rimuru-sama, how shall I dispose of this bug?".
Fuze: "Uhh... Rimuru-dono, Y/n-dono... Who's this fairy?".
"Okay, first don't be shocked and fainted. Second, she's uhh... well a D.L, we friended a while back despite her being childish."
Ramiris: "I AM NOT CHILDISH!!! I'll have you know I'm one of the 10 Great D.Ls! ... Why aren't you surprised!".
Fuze: "Well... I suppose I'm all out of being shocked due to the Storm Dragon's return."
Ramiris: "What? You're saying that that big idiot, Veldora is back? Lies! I can beat him with a single punch! He's all bark but no bite. That's why you shouldn't fear him but me!".
Rim holds out his hands and waits for Diablo to give Ramiris to him. After, Rim gets Ramiris, he walks towards Veldora.
Rim: "Veldora-nii-san. Could you watch her for a bit?". Rim gives Veldora, Ramiris. Ramiris stops laughing and has a stupefied face, and faints.

(A few moment later)

Rim: "Now lets get into business for real. Right now, we're going to make our announcement about me being a D.L but changing how I awakened as one to the public. First, we'll say that the greedy King of the Kingdom of Falmuth, sent a army to attack Tempest, and started a war that they lost. Secondly, rather than saying that the army was wiped out by me, we'll say that the entire army of the Falmuth Kingdom that died was enough to break the seal that trapped Veldora. *looks at Veldora*".
Veldora: "Hm? What's up?"
Rim: "Third, we'll say that I and Youm worked together, at the cost of those who died, convinced Veldora, and made a deal by calming his rage by making him our guardian. To which will give a reason to how I became a D.L and puts the blame on the Kingdom of Falmuth, putting Tempest as a victim."
Gazel: "So by saying that Storm Dragon Veldora did this, the other Western countries will be forced to understand."
"If I may? This also has other advantages, first would be that the other D.Ls might mistake Veldora as a true threat then brother who actually wiped out the army. And the final and big advantage is when anyone finds out that we negotiated with Veldora-nii, they won't be as foolish to challenge us or push us over. But that said, *looks at Veldora* Veldora-nii, since we're using you as a holder of our sins, you c-".
Veldora: "That's not a problem. I've mind up my mind to shoulder all and every sin you hold alongside you. Use my influence as you like."
"Heh... Well, if that's the case, I really appreciate it."
Rim: "With all of that said, that is how we'll tell the whole world that that's how I became a D.L. So is everyone on board?". Everyone nods.
"Yosh. Now then, Youm."
Youm: "*speak formal* Hai, master."
"I'd like to back you back for when you go the Falmuth Kingdom, as it's new king, with the goal of creating a new nation."
Rim: "First, we'll release the current king and make him pay reparations for the invasion."
Fuze: "But I can't imagine a kingdom like them to pay reparations."
"Bingo! That's what we want them to do. Because with that we'll start a civil war within the kingdom. With the civil war, we can destroy one side and aid the other to instate Youm as their new king and reinstate a new nation."
Gazel: "Very well. I have no objections to that plan. But *stands up and faces Youm, outputs a dominating aura* Are you prepared to stand and suffer for the good of your people?! *stops outputting the dominating aura* Well are?"
Youm: "Like I care. I'm not becoming king because I want to. I'm becoming a king because it was trusted to me to be that role. Who and what would I be if I refused such trust? I just want to say 'I can't do it' unless I tried to do it. Of course, part of the reason I'm doing this is because it's to impress the women I love and also be like Master. If I'm going to do it, I might as well give it my all."
A few moments of silence occurs, making a stand off between Youm and Gazel.
Gazel: "Very well. *sits back down* If you ever are in need, just come to me. That said, Rimuru, Y/n, you certainly found quite a interesting man."
Elalude: "Imagine becoming a king to impress the women you love."
Both men laugh both at the comment made.
Gazel: "Well, that said, Youm, what my kingdom desires is agricultural production. Having someone like you who priorities coexistence and co-prosper with other nations instead of competing is something you specialize in, yes?".
Rim: "Good. That should cover Youm's takeover as new king".
Elalude: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself that the leaders here of different nations are willing to share their honest opinion and valuable info. *stands up and looks at Fuze* A question for you. Do you really trust Rimuru-san, and Y/n-san, who are respectively monsters?".
Fuze:"What do you mean?".
Elalude: "Even if a monster were to declare itself a nation's leader, was there any need for Blumund to recognize it as a nation, much less enter close diplomatic ties? What I'm saying is, a small nation like yours, would've done business with Tempest, while secretly submitting reports to inform Blumund of any problems."
Fuze: "Tch. All right! Then allow me to share my honest thoughts. Of course, I would've done what you was implying, but before Rimuru-dono visited Blumind I said as much to my superiors. But, I was denied of such opinion. He asked me, 'What if it leads to a war?'. To build trust and an environment where we can coexist with one another was a route my nation's advisors decided upon. Unlike the Dwarven and Elf Kingdom who are much larger than our nation, have a more variety of options but, for a nation like ours, one mistake and we're done for, we're putting fate on the line."
Elalude: "Forgive me, Fuze-dono. But thanks to you, I can clearly understand Blumund's intentions."
Gazel: "I trust Rimuru, so there's no reason to doubt him even for you. Besides, I am his senior serving under the same master in sword arts. So, Elalude the Tactician, what's your decision?".
Elalude: "I have reached my own personal decision, but before I give it. *turns to Rim and Y/n* May I ask 1 more question?".
A few seconds of silence is ensued.
Rim outputs his D.L aura and asks Elalude to say his question.
Elalude: "Then, D.L Rimuru, let me ask you this. What do you intend to do with your powers as a D.L?".
Rim stops projecting his aura and is surprised by the question.
Rim: "Oh? Is that all? The answer is simple. I want to create a world that's comfortable to live in, the way I like it. A prosperous world where as many people as possible can always be smiling."
Elalude: "And you think you can create such a dream a reality?".
"Isn't that what power's for? With no power who can enforce their dreams or ambitions or ideas. Without those dreams where does power lay? Power is necessary to conduct those means."
Elalude: "HAHAHAHA!! Delightful! You are delightful, D.L Rimuru and S.L (Saiyan Lord)! A D.L and someone who can rival a D.L, have deep karma, now I understand why you have this power. *knells* Forgive my rudeness, D.L Rimuru and S.L Y/n. As the emissary of the Sorcerous Dynasty of Thalion, I request the establishment of a diplomatic relations with the J.T.F (Jura Tempest Federation). I eagerly await your favorable reply."
Me and Rim walked towards Elalude and extended our hand. "We were hoping to build a good relationship with you, too. We'd be happy to accept your offer!". Elalude stands up and shakes our hand, everyone stands off and claps.
Rim: "Yosh, Benimaru!".
Benimaru: "Hai."
Rim: "Our enemy is Clayman. We're gonna crush him."
Benimaru: "I've been waiting for that order."
Rim: "As for the Three Beastketeers and the other beast warriors...".
Al is: "We are under your command, Rimuru-sama, Y/n-sama."
Gazel: "Rimuru, Y/n, are you sure you can win this war?".
"Believe me, we are. That bitch of a coward pissed me the hell off!".
Elalude: "But, Clayman is a D.L who commands many mains. You mustn't be too careless when facing him or his subordinates."
"Like I fucking care! What he has is quantity, which in a war means nothing, it's quality and strategy that matters."
______________________________________
That's the end. In case your wondering why Y/n has a 'title' of 'Saiyan Lord' is because I'd like that title to be a show of how you don't have to be a D.L to rival them, of course, it won't make sense if let's say a goblin rivals a D.L but isn't a D.L and is called a Saiyan Lord. Every species will have a title of [insert race] Lord to show that. Also, I'll be changing some plot of the cannon story in Walpurgis. Also also, Y/n will kind've have a new form.

Hint:

Also meme: