Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)

(A/n: Originally I was going to make this a regular chapter but I decided to do some lewdness since it's been a while from the first one. Also, I didn't realize I took a 2-week break since last time but there's a good reason: school, my school is preparing us for tests/exams and the regents. Charter school man... Anyway onto the lemon!)

________________________________________

Y/n's pov

Milim: "Where do you think you're going?~". Milim grabbed my shoulder as I tried to exit.

"T-to Rim..." I said as my head slowly turned to meet Milim's.

Milim: "Hmm~ No. You're staying here with me."

"Can we do this later? This is an important event for everyone."

Milim: "No is no Y/n~. Now, we're having sex whether you like or not! *pulls Y/n to the bed*".

Milim: "Oh, and don't worry we won't be doing it for weeks this time. Only tonight till morning."

"... That's... good..." I said sarcastically.

Milim: "Hehe... How about this. If you can make me cum first I'll let you go."

Suddenly, as if I gained some will of fire, I swapped places with Milim I became determined to win this! If I can just make her cum first I can leave and do stuff... Actually, what will I do? I could visit the kids maybe train them or something. 

*poof* 

Chibi Saiyan Y/n: "Do this for your pride! Leaving a challenge is a disgrace for us, Saiyans! Show her that you will not back down! Use that will of fire to prove it!"

*poof* 

Chibi Human Y/n: "Y'know. Maybe it's better if you just stay and not win? I mean, look at it! Look at that god-given body you can smash! Let her dominate! Let us go more than just till morning!"

Chibi Saiyan Y/n: "What?! No! Don't listen to this pervert, Y/n. Listen to me, to your body, your pride!".

Chibi Human Y/n: "Pffft... What does this guy know about the bliss of sex? I'll tell you, nothing. Come on, let's enjoy this! Listen to me, your mind."

'Arrrggghhhh... Both of you shut it! I'll just do what I have to do. Pride or not, I'm going to win this!'

Chibi Saiyan/Human Y/n: "Fine."

*poof*

'Now where was I?... Oh!'

I pulled Milim towards me and swapped my place with hers. Making me the one on top, giving me the advantage.

"I'm going to win this and dominate you!"

Milim: "I would love to see you try~." She taunted.

"You asked for this!". I said as I began to kiss Milim on the neck and slowly moved down to her pussy. But as I went closer and closer to the area, Milim's hands forced my head back up.

Milim: "N-no, that's against the rules. Use your dick and while you're at it continue kissing me."

With Milim saying this I complied and inserted inside Milim.

Milim: "Mmm~ It's been a while since I could feel this."

"You're being very easy to please. I thought you would at least hold in your moans or be quiet."

Milim: "You aren't making me cum so it doesn't make matter."

"Then I'll make it matter."

Milim: "I'd like to see-!".