Meeting Rimuru's fated one

Y/n pov

It's been 2 days since Rimuru left the village. During those 2 days, some things have happened where some villagers have broken a rule or 2, usually, I'd hear why they broke it. After hearing their reasons I would give punishments, like giving them a curfew for 1 week, which doesn't seem harsh. BUT FOR SOME REASON TO THEM IT'S LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD! "You broke the rules and that can't be overlooked. As I said before those who break the rules are scum!". After that whole ruling, most of the villagers have been... Quiet when they see me. 'I think I fucked up my reputation'. Also, there have been goblins from other villages seeking refuge here. Rigurd told me it was because of rumors of me and Rimuru's power helping this village. I told Rigurd that for now the refugee goblins will be named and given a place to stay. 'I hope Rimuru doesn't hate there being more goblin. Hehe'.

Time skip to Rimuru being back at the village and introducing the kaijin brothers

Rimuru pov

Now that Kaijin and his brothers are here, most of the villagers have proper clothes. As for me and Y/n, well Y/n only his clothes are different to the rest of the village
(Y/n):

 As for me and Y/n, well Y/n only his clothes are different to the rest of the village(Y/n):

(Remove the watermark and orb on Black's hand and the mask)

Gobta has been teaching the other goblins to summon Tempest wolves. It seems he activated his summon when I left him in the jail of the Dwarves. Maybe by adding Thought communication and Summoning.
Kaijin: "Ah, there you are Rimuru-sama! We've finished clearing some of the forest. Once we've settled in, we can continue to develop this land."
"Ohh! That's good". I forgot to mention, that when I arrived at the village with the Dwarves, there was a ton of more goblins than before. I asked Rigurd if the village mated?.
Rigurd: "R-Rimuru-sama! No such thing happened! These are refugees that Y/n-sama allowed to enter and live in the village. He also named them all."
"Ah. I see". I asked Great Sage why there's other goblins from other villages coming here. "Answer: Due to the absence of Veldora. The Forest of Jura is experiencing a battle between intelligent monsters. Unevolved goblins would be extinct if not for individuals name: Y/n allowing them to stay." 'So it's because of me and Y/n's interaction with Veldora that caused this :('.
(Best boi) Ranga: "Rimuru-sama! Myrd's group have finished surveying an area for living. I have brought him back!".
"I see. That's good. But Ranga,  remember when you have people riding on your back, try to not run too fast."
Ranga: "Hai! Rimuru-sama!"
"Oh, by the way, do you know where Y/n is?"
Ranga: "Y/n-sama is currently flying for surveillance, in case anyone gets lost or left behind".
"Oh, I see." 'Y/n can FLY?!? BUT HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE WINGS!'.

Time skip to you and Rimuru going to build a new village

Y/n pov

As I was flying, to check no monsters are close to the village to pose a threat, I see 4 humans battling big ants. "MOVE ASIDE!!" I yell as I charge up a normal Ki blast. "Hehe. I think I overdid it. It seems I still have to train in better controlling Ki".
Human1: "...A human? Are you an adventurer?".
"First, I'm not human, I'm a Saiyan. Second, no I'm not an adventurer, I'm a ruler over monsters. Also I believe this belongs to you, miss?".
Human2: "Oh. Thank you, Mr.Saiyan."
"No problem. Also, are you guys hurt as well?"
Human1: "More like mentally exhausted. We've been running from those Ants for 3 days! And blah blah blah".
'Oh! Aren't these the humans that me and Rimuru first encountered in the cave.' "Well, I can invite you to our village for you 4 to have some food."
Human3: "You live around here Mr."
"Yea. Me and my brother are ruling it. In fact, we're building a village right now." As I said this the humans discuss amongst themselves, debating whether they can trust me. "*ahem* I can promise that we won't hurt you. UNLESS YOU HURT US!" I glare at them while saying that.
Human2: "We should take that offer. I'm sure he can be trusted." She turns to me. "So in which direction is the village?"
"Oh actually it'll be quicker if you all touch my shoulders real quick"
Human2: "Oh ok" then the rest of the group follow suit. I touch my forehead with my index and middle finger.
Human3: "So how long is th-" *pop*
.
.
*pop* "And here we are!" I say
The group: "WTF!"
"Hehe. You'll get used to it, don't worry". I then hear the villagers welcome me, cheerfully. " WELCOME BACK Y/N-SAMA!".