Cooperation pt 2

Y/n's pov

"I see. Man, that's some idea you've come up with." Yuuki sighed in an impressed or shocking manner. 

"But don't worry. Your guild will also benefit from this offer." Mjollmile said to Yuuki.

"Oh? Do tell." Yuuki said.

"As we all know, or should know. Rimuru-san and Y/n-san control most, if not all of the Jura forest. As such all monsters in the forest are under their protection and rule, and any establishment of cities to be made will impact the guild's need for quest and adventurers. And with that happening in the near future it would be in the best-". Mjollmile explained but is cut off by Yuuki.

"So what you're trying to say is: As Rimuru and Y/n have control of the entire forest, quests to, no offense to you guys, kill monsters will plunder. And I assume you have a solution for that?" Yuuki said at Mjollmile.

"Correct. And the solution is the labyrinth. The labyrinth will be home to a vast number of monsters in time. Hunting them down provides magic crystals, as well as pelts, fangs, claws, and other components, all on a regular basis..." Mjollmile explained his solution to Yuuki.

"Oh, and it will bring profits to your guild." Mjollmile added with a smile.

"You bring a very enticing offer to me... Mjollmile, right? Anyway, I'll have to think about the offer to accept. And if I do accept, we will need to establish a building of the guild in the town. Can you provide one, if I accept?" Yuuki said. Likely testing Mjollmile a bit. 

"Of course. Once you send the proper staff and needs to be sent, all will be made." Mjollmile said.

"Then I'll accept the offer, Mjollmile-san."  Yuuki smiled and reached his hand out to Mjollmile. "And Rimuru, I've been defeated."

Mjollmile accepted the handshake and smiled. Establishing the offer between us.

"Hear that Vel (shortened for Veldora)? Now more adventurers will be coming to the labyrinth to challenge you." Rimuru said to Veldora-nii who responded in a hum. "And within a couple of years,  I think people will be more capable and formidable in challenging you." Rimuru added.

"Ho ho? You're approaching- I mean you have proof of that?" Veldora said, slipping a JOJO reference in it.

"I do. It's called logic. Since the adventurers can't really die in the labyrinth, there's a high chance that through all their efforts of conquering the various floors they become stronger to a point of giving you a run on your money. Or in simpler words, training to become strong." I said.

"Naruhodo! So they're going to train to beat me. Then I shall also train!" Veldora-nii exclaimed.

Hinata:

"Ano. I have a request/suggestion." Hinata said while having her hand half raised.

Rim: