Relaxation before Diplomacy

Y/n pov

Rim: "Um... Well with the 7 Celestials and the conflict between Hinata and I, is somewhat resolved. I think it's appropriate to hold a party of sorts before talking about our 2 countries relations."
D.L Valentine: "After giving that lizard his punishment, I would like to calm down than to severely cripple the lizard."
Veldora: "Kua-hahahaha! Luminus, you have yet to experience my true power!"
"Oi! Let's not have another fight! I want to go to the party as soon and as friendly as possible."
Rim: "...Well, let's head to the city. I'm sure Rigurd is waiting for us."
"See ya th-".
Rim: "Tsk. Tsk. Y/n you'll be I.T'ing everyone here. So. Would you kindly help out?".
"Uh... Y-yea. Let me just... Nigerundayo!". I ran as quickly as I could and I.T'd to Rigurd.
"Yo. Rigurd."
Rigurd: "Ah. Y/n-sama. I didn't expect to see you here this fast, and without Rimuru-sama."
"Oh. *lies* Well, brother told me to come here and see how the party is being set up."
Rigurd: "I see. The party is going as planned. All the foods and drinks are being prepared."
"That's good to hear. Well, I guess we should wait for Rim to come here with the others."
Rigurd: "Hai".

(1 hour later)

"What took so long?".
Rim: "I wonder why it took an hour to here. If we had someone to, oh I don't know, transport 100 people that are humans?".
"If only we had someone capable of that".
Rim: "I bet if Milim were here you'd help out."
"Hey! Don't bring her into this! I'm a Saiyan. I'm prone to want food.". In response, Rim sticks his tongue out.
Rim: "I don't care. You still could've helped".
"I know...".
Rim: "Let's forget this happened. Let's go eat."
D.L Valentine: "Now, if you're done complaining I want to get to the party quickly. Seeing as Lizard, there had has mouth drooling ever since we got here."
Rigurd: "If the paladins and the Crusaders here would please hand over your weapons and amour to our attendants. Oh, and the party will take some time, so feel free to relax in Novus Roma."
Rim: "I would recommend the baths. The pride and joy of our nation."
Valentine: "Oh? A bath? I'd imagine that you've saved the most finest chambers for me to experience your 'pride and joy'."
"Uh... About that. We don't use individual private baths, unless if that's what you want. But if not, we use the baths we use are public which are separated by gender."
The Paladins and Crusaders: "Nani?!".
"Well, if you're interested in going it's over-".
All the humans ran in the direction I pointed to. "Well, I should guide them where exactly. Rim, you're coming with me. And Haruna would you escort Hinata and Valentine to the Women's side of the bath.Thanks."
Rim: "Hey!".

*Smack*

"*whisper* I knew what you were trying to do. Remember about Shizu's promise. So under no circumstances are you allowed to do that."
Rim sticks out his tongue and reluctantly came with me to the male side of the bath. As we came into the bath we saw Shuna.
"Hey, Shuna. How are the guests?".
Shuna: "They're surprised and happy. It reminds me of when I first used the baths. *giggle* By the way. Why is Rimuru-sama with you?".
"What do you mean? We're going to use the baths for ourselves."
Shuna: "I see. Then I shall take my leave."
"Wonder what was that about?".
Rim: "Y-yeah me too. Hehe."
"Well anyway let's enjoy some brotherly bond!".

(2 hours later)

"Ahhh. That was one good sentō. Let's go check if the feast is being prepared. I'm getting hungrier by the second."

(Scene change)

Rim: "Let's go sit down. I'm sure the others will come here."
"Too bad I have to wait and not eat.".

(A few moments later)

'Finally their here'. I saw the paladins come inside the hall, some were confused as to why there's a lack of chairs and tables and... well also about a lot of things. Valentine and Louis sat on the left of us. While, our subordinates sat at the right of us. Himata still hasn't sat down, but she's looking at Rimuru with a determined look.
Hinata: *Does a Kowtowing* I have to apologize for the trouble I've given you. What has happened today and before this was due to my poor judgment and stubbornness. It wasn't an order by Lady Luminous to have come here with the paladins. I am responsible for what my actions have brought. So I ask, if possible to forgive me, but i-".
"I, for one won't forgive you. It was your stubbornness and ignorance that brought you to this situation. I don't know the details of your first encounter with my brother but I want you to think about your actions, before all of this. Did you think that killing monsters was a duty to you? What if the roles were reversed? How would you react to see your people slaughtered? What about the families, the friends, the place you once called home. Destroyed. What you were doing, how is it called slaying evil? Even though we hold the same values there is one difference to us. I choose cooperation, not pain. What you and that Church have created is a repeated cycle of hatred. But this is just my answer to your apology. However, I will help you due to our promise with Shizu-san."
Rim: "Well. For my answer, it's complicated. As a former human, I know that all of us are the same. We strive for our desires, be it power, family, survival, and religion. We have these desires to push us on, but without knowing we are a slave to those desires. I forgive you for that. But as a monster, I can not forgive you. My people decided to die to protect what they hold dear. What provoked me to have anger is the way humans think only for themselves. It left nothing in me. It made me feel hell, having to suffer for one's actions.
So, I'll say this, with the promise I kept with Shizu-san I will protect you. But forgiving you, it's like I said. It's complicated. I hope you understand."
Hinata: "I... understand. I hope that we can start over and begin as strangers to friends. I also would like to hear Shizu-san's last moments, but not now."
Rim: "Well with that out of the way. I hope the Church can declare that not all monsters are evil but if there are monsters that do seem suspicious to you then send them here. If human society can't accept them, we will. Is this all right with you Luminus?".
Valentine: "As long as it doesn't lead to the citizens losing faith to me, I don't care about this matter."
Rim: "Well, if we're in agreement here and no hard feeling are being waged, lets eat!".
Veldora & Y/n: "Finally!". We both looked at each other and had another food contest.
Rim: "Oi! We're not doing this again! You hear me?!".
We both ignored Rim and continued chowing on our food.

(10 plates of food later)

Veldora: "Ka-hahaha! You couldn't even do that, Rimuru? I've mastered that eons ago!".
"Hey! Less talking more eating! Unless you want to lose?".
Veldora: "Ka-hahahaha! Why don't you join this contest also? Winner of both, gets to do what the winner wants. Unless...".
'I know where he's going with this.' "Tch. Fine, but if I do or say something I'm blaming it on you!".

(Another 10 plates and 7 mugs of beer later)

"Urghhh... W-what the hell happened last night?". 'All I remember is having that contest with Veldora-nii. Urgh, my head hurts.'.
???: "Morning dear!"
"Huh?". I looked around and saw Milim, I was supposed to be happy but as soom as I sensed her Ki rising, I was immediately terrified. "W-what are you doing here Milim?".
Milim: "Hm? *smile* Well it seems that my dear didn't invite me to the feast that was being held here."
'!!!' I immediately got out of my bed and bowed as low as I could. "I AM REALLY SORRY! I- I FORGOT TO INVITE YOU!".
Milim: "Well I did sort of forgive you, once I found you drunk."
'Huh?'. I looked up and saw Milim having her hands block her face.
Milim: "A-all those embarrassing comments you made. It wasn't fair! I'm supposed to be mad at you but I couldn't! You kept saying *mumbles*."
"Um. Milim, I have to go... I have a meeting to discuss with Valentine and Rim."
Milim stops mumbling and removes her hands to her face.
Milim: "Oh. Your not going anywhere. Not until I punish you."
"I-if it's about the feast. I can always make another. That'll help right?".
Milim: "It won't feel the same! So, I don't care if you have something to do today or the next week!".
"C-come on, honey. I-". Milim stretches her arm and pins me to my bed.
Milim: "Your punishment is..."
________________________________________
Sup. Uhh... I don't know what to say soooo... Oh, right. Do y'all want lemon for the next chapter? Also I was thinking of putting a Goku Black or a Zeno Exhibition Match Arc in this story, maybe as a separate timeline or be in the main timeline? Idk. Anyway here,

Meme: